Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 09:34 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,529,215 times

Advertisements

YouTube - RNC's Michael Steele On President "I'm Done"

"I'm done" he says
But the question "Are you jealous of President Obama?" get a CLASSIC answer from the chairman of the GOP. . Later, in the first 10 seconds, when asked about whether he is jealous, says "Of what?"

Umm....being the first black President maybe? Or maybe just being President?

To which the Grand Poobah of the Republican Party says "I'm chairman of the GOP, so what's your point?"

This guy is a real dandy. I think I might even choose Rush Limbaugh over Steele.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2009, 09:44 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,604,668 times
Hmm so whats your point of this post..Obviously your missing the point of him having fun with CNN and there sad attempt to try and goat him in on some stupid black vrs black thing..lol..wake up pal your liberal blinders are a dirty.

Old 03-30-2009, 09:51 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,849,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post

"I'm done" he says
But the question "Are you jealous of President Obama?" get a CLASSIC answer from the chairman of the GOP. . Later, in the first 10 seconds, when asked about whether he is jealous, says "Of what?"

To which the Grand Poobah of the Republican Party says "I'm chairman of the GOP, so what's your point?"

This guy is a real dandy. I think I might even choose Rush Limbaugh over Steele.
He should have been asked if he was the leader then why did Limbaugh bring him to his knees.

Old 03-30-2009, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
Hmm so whats your point of this post..Obviously your missing the point of him having fun with CNN and there sad attempt to try and goat him in on some stupid black vrs black thing..lol..wake up pal your liberal blinders are a dirty.

Um, next time in English?

Old 03-30-2009, 10:05 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,604,668 times
Ummm it is pretty understandable.
Michael Steele having fun with CNN and there stupidity.
Whats not to understand?

Old 03-30-2009, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
Ummm it is pretty understandable.
Michael Steele having fun with CNN and there stupidity.
Whats not to understand?
I guess it all depends on your viewpoint. I didnt understand what he was saying when he said that "Obama had a thing for him", I guess thats what the chairman of the GOP considers "fun", at least he is not in an airport restroom looking for it.

Old 03-30-2009, 10:14 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,218,344 times
Quote:
I guess it all depends on your viewpoint. I didnt understand what he was saying when he said that "Obama had a thing for him", I guess thats what the chairman of the GOP considers "fun", at least he is not in an airport restroom looking for it.
Wanted to rep you, man.

I noticed that "thing" too. I wonder if there's a bit of projection going on. Of course, he's Republican, so there's always projection going on.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:03 AM

3,555 posts, read 7,851,443 times
"Having fun with CNN". Is that something like picking a fight with Limbaugh, then getting your hat handed to you by "the great one", then going out and saying it was all a set-up to "check out the lay of the land and see who was with me"?

I think he figured out who was with him, NO ONE.

golfgod

Old 03-31-2009, 08:31 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,516,810 times
Quote:

"I'm done" he says

BS question. What kind of "political news" station would ask someone a BS questions like "are you jealous" instead of something actually important?

Old 03-31-2009, 08:42 AM

2,667 posts, read 6,782,278 times
How do people like this find themselves in prominent positions? It baffles me. Many high-ranking politicians give some of the worst interviews/talks I have ever seen. Steele, Jindal (sp?), Bachmann, Pelosi ... those four stick out in my mind the most when I think about how absolutely dumb people have appeared on TV in the last few weeks. It can't be that hard to appear as if you have some brains when asked a few questions on camera.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies