Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 07:10 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Does anything about Sarah Palin have to be important? Beck was just telling fools that although they have him number 9 among 616,000 links he had nothing and I can promise you that nobody else does either. I have looked at some of them just to see and sure enough most don't even have a photoshopped female body with her head on it. They just get fools to look and laugh at them.

This is important because it tells me that there are a lot of lonely men around here who look at Beck's page and then are too embarrassed to reveal what they found out. Of course, any left leaner who looks there is doing it for a different reason but again, as you said who cares.

I was going to give Miborn a kick back for that post. I guess I still will.
I was not surprised one bit to have him say Palin photos of any kind were the number one search in the last few months on google. that tells me that lefties are looking too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2009, 07:14 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Someone was actually posting a link to Glenn Beck?

I mean, seriously, this is a man who goes on FOX and shows his audience he has some serious issues.

As does anyone watching or listening to Glenn Beck.

You FOX watchers, you are a particularly gullible crowd. Was Glenn crying? He bawled speaking about Palin once (and it wasnt because McLame picked her as his VP, either)

Old 04-02-2009, 07:18 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times
I have never searched for photos of Palin, or of any politician really. But I equate it to this: I loathe maggots, seriously. Especially in human skin. However, I just couldn't help myself, I youtubed "botfly" & watched a bunch of videos of people pulling maggots out of their legs, arms, there was one who had a worm in her brain. Really disgusting crap. Sometimes, you just can't help checking out things that make you want to puke.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:39 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,784,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
did you see the video?
No, and I'm not going to. Whatever she is or isn't, she'll earn it on merit, not BS. Bogus attacks or bogus praise same rules. Plus a GYnormous boot to the head for Limbaugh for telling me I OUGHT to vote for a woman because I'm female. What a horses rear.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:42 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
No, and I'm not going to. Whatever she is or isn't, she'll earn it on merit, not BS. Bogus attacks or bogus praise same rules. Plus a GYnormous boot to the head for Limbaugh for telling me I OUGHT to vote for a woman because I'm female. What a horses rear.
You know, I had a friend who was rooting for Hilary during the primaries (this person was a staunch republican, go figure). Then, when Obama won the nomination, she switched her vote back to McCain & was AMAZED that women wouldn't band together & vote for McCain because he had a female as VP. Huh??? I said, sorry I'm a democrat first in this case, female second.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:57 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,848,248 times
Quote:
I was not surprised one bit to have him say Palin photos of any kind were the number one search in the last few months on google. that tells me that lefties are looking too!
What was number 2 two, naked one legged midgets.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:05 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,884 times
Quote:
What about voting for someone with "NO" experience and just for the color of their skin!
Walin' Blamin' Palin didn't get enough votes to win, so, I don't have a problem with some people voting for her.

Old 04-03-2009, 08:40 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Walin' Blamin' Palin didn't get enough votes to win, so, I don't have a problem with some people voting for her.
Geez REMEMBER

or did you forget ............she was NOT running for President.

So the votes were not hers to loose they were McCains!

Old 04-03-2009, 08:41 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,931,664 times
Quote:
Sarah Palin Bikini video/pics
top search for months............

The latest is the video of Sarah Palin that shows her in a revealing bikini. Could you imagine a female democrat candidate being put through this kind of demeaning treatment? There is no conservative that I know of who would release a video like this one (of Palin) that shows the candidate in her younger years, in revealing outfits.

Glenn Beck - Beck Talks (http://www.glennbeck.com/content/program/beck-talks - broken link)
Thank you so much. That was so hilarious and especially the responses from the buffoons.

Old 04-03-2009, 08:43 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,931,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Yes lets see how much palin sells out to hussler for, that's exactly what people want in a representative.
Never happen unless she switches parties first. Besides isn't the Hussler, Obama behind the curtain?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies