Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 03:59 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times

Advertisements

Sarah Palin Bikini video/pics
top search for months............

The latest is the video of Sarah Palin that shows her in a revealing bikini. Could you imagine a female democrat candidate being put through this kind of demeaning treatment? There is no conservative that I know of who would release a video like this one (of Palin) that shows the candidate in her younger years, in revealing outfits.

Glenn Beck - Beck Talks (http://www.glennbeck.com/content/program/beck-talks - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2009, 04:04 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,785,325 times
And this is important why?

Old 04-02-2009, 04:24 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post

The latest is the video of Sarah Palin that shows her in a revealing bikini. Could you imagine a female democrat candidate being put through this kind of demeaning treatment? There is no conservative that I know of who would release a video like this one (of Palin) that shows the candidate in her younger years, in revealing outfits.

Glenn Beck - Beck Talks (http://www.glennbeck.com/content/program/beck-talks - broken link)
YOU posted it here! The hypnosis made you do it??

Old 04-02-2009, 04:25 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
And this is important why?
Does anything about Sarah Palin have to be important? Beck was just telling fools that although they have him number 9 among 616,000 links he had nothing and I can promise you that nobody else does either. I have looked at some of them just to see and sure enough most don't even have a photoshopped female body with her head on it. They just get fools to look and laugh at them.

This is important because it tells me that there are a lot of lonely men around here who look at Beck's page and then are too embarrassed to reveal what they found out. Of course, any left leaner who looks there is doing it for a different reason but again, as you said who cares.

I was going to give Miborn a kick back for that post. I guess I still will.

Old 04-02-2009, 04:26 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
YOU posted it here! The hypnosis made you do it??
Did you look just in case it was true?

Old 04-02-2009, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
This is important because it tells me that there are a lot of lonely men around here who look at Beck's page and then are too embarrassed to reveal what they found out.
I thought Miborn was a woman. Guess I was wrong.

Old 04-02-2009, 04:32 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Dems are just pizzed because Repubs actually have attractive women...how would you like to see Finestien or Pelosi in a bikini?

Old 04-02-2009, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Did you look just in case it was true?
Nope.

Old 04-02-2009, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Dems are just pizzed because Repubs actually have attractive women...how would you like to see Finestien or Pelosi in a bikini?
I guess if you're voting with your *ick it's important.

Old 04-02-2009, 05:05 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,784,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post

What a bunch of PERVS!!! Quit peeking miborn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies