Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: 4/18/2009, Honorable Sarah Palin would make an amazing American president.
I agree. 11 21.57%
I disagree. 40 78.43%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 09:56 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,878,379 times

Advertisements

Sure....you can admit you have a thing for her...

You sure post enough threads about her....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2009, 10:05 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,886,289 times
That what I was thniking when I read the OP's post;it takes one to know one;he;he.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:08 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,211,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Sure....you can admit you have a thing for her...

You sure post enough threads about her....
Yep, you got me pegged... I'll whip some of that voodoo magic on her...

Old 04-11-2009, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
That what I was thniking when I read the OP's post;it takes one to know one;he;he.
God Bless the Palins. You are an inspiration to me. A decent, loving, caring, country-loving family. You are in my prayers. - also signed, Charlie Manson and his gal/pal Squeaky Fromm.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:12 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,917,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
The real funny part is now Sarah is promoting her unwed pregnant daughter as going on the lecture circuit to promote 'abstinence'...

You can't make this stuff up!!! ROFLMAO!!!
For real?!?

Old 04-11-2009, 10:21 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,437,022 times
I read replies on here all the time, apparently by those that tend to be liberal minded, that accuse conservatives of not being able to get over the last election. I also see lots of threads about the Palins that are also from the liberal minded and filled with jokes and insults about them. Why do people insist on keeping her/them in the news and why just to criticize? None of the others that campaigned ever seem to get mentioned (not that they should be and certainly not to make jokes about them). She's all the way up in Alaska, I never even heard of her before she was picked to run for V.P. on the republican ticket....why does everyone want to keep her in the news now....I don't get it?

Old 04-11-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno3314 View Post
I read replies on here all the time, apparently by those that tend to be liberal minded, that accuse conservatives of not being able to get over the last election. I also see lots of threads about the Palins that are also from the liberal minded and filled with jokes and insults about them. Why do people insist on keeping her/them in the news and why just to criticize? None of the others that campaigned ever seem to get mentioned (not that they should be and certainly not to make jokes about them). She's all the way up in Alaska, I never even heard of her before she was picked to run for V.P. on the republican ticket....why does everyone want to keep her in the news now....I don't get it?
She puts herself in the news... When I see something outlandish and it normally is when it involves Palin I post. She's open game as simple as that.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:44 PM

Default Palin trying to backtrack from her call for Begich to step down.

Once again, Palin has some of the worse logic skills I’ve ever seen combined with splitting hairs on words. While doing this in the foreground, her practices are ludicrous. Some people often talk about how the poor make bad choices, but Palin has them beat by far.

I was recently floored by the interviews with her ersatz son-in-law-not who said that he lived at the Palin home. Apparently, there is some word splitting on whether he lived there or stayed there.

Either way, what sort of idiot preaches abstinence to their kids and then has two kids live together ? And her daughter was taught about sex so well that she was happy with saying that they practiced safe-sex “sometimes”.

Think Progress » Palin trying to backtrack from her call for Begich to step down.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:47 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,027,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Sarah Palin: Levi/Bristol Would Shack Up "Over My Dead Body"

I'm sure they didn't actually LIVE together. He probably just spent the night a lot. That's not the same, so Sarah knows she can get away with saying things like, "over my dead body." She's splitting hairs, that's all. The party of "family values" really should practice what they preach. By the way, what right does she have to pass judgment on the motivation of the Johnston family? She's one to talk! Or, maybe it takes one to know one. It just provides for some of the best entertainment. Can you imagine those SNL Skits?
Me thinks Dukester is sufferin' from SPOC: Sarah Palin Obsession Complex

Old 04-11-2009, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msconnie73 View Post
Me thinks Dukester is sufferin' from SPOC: Sarah Palin Obsession Complex
LMAO, me thinks that I think that Sarah (I lie 4 Jesus) is a total WackJob...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies