Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: 4/18/2009, Honorable Sarah Palin would make an amazing American president.
I agree. 11 21.57%
I disagree. 40 78.43%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 01:23 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,755,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Naturally you have to leave out the rest of Grussendorf's Democrat qualifications because your hatred and spite won't allow you to be honest.

Grussendorf was chief of staff for Bethel Democrat Sen. Lyman Hoffman and his father is Ben Grussendorf, a former Democrat State House speaker from Sitka. Tim Grussendorf himself ran for the state House as a Democrat in 2002, losing to then Juneau Republican Rep. Bruce Weyhrauch.
Gluttendorf was not the choice of the people of Juneau to fill that particular Senate seat and until a few weeks ago was a registered Republican.
His trying to say that he didn't know what party he was registered under is purely comical.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2009, 01:35 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,917,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Metlakatla - Please do. I need more reasons to despise this fool.
Here ya go,
palingates: Sarah Palin lies, again

Old 04-02-2009, 01:38 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,464,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Gluttendorf was not the choice of the people of Juneau to fill that particular Senate seat and until a few weeks ago was a registered Republican.
His trying to say that he didn't know what party he was registered under is purely comical.
The people do not get a choice in this case. Try reading the Alaskan State Constitution. The Governor determines mid-term appointments in order to fill vacancies, and the legislature approves or rejects her choice. Your bile toward the right won't even allow you to spell Grussendorf correctly, you are that blinded by hate. Even though he was a Democrat far longer than he was a Republican.

Grussendorf registered as "Undeclared" in 2006, and requested an absentee ballot. When the absentee ballot arrived it mistakenly showed Grussendorf as a registered Republican. Therefore, he could not have known that he was registered as a Republican until AFTER he received his absentee ballot. Until that time, he still thought he was registered as "Undeclared."

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 04-03-2009 at 01:09 PM.. Reason: personal attack

Old 04-02-2009, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Exactly!!!! By appointing him to the open seat, Walin' Blamin' Palin is giving the one finger salute to the Democrats in the AK legislature and the people of Juneau. Hopefully, they will reciprocate the 'respect' when they vote NOT to accept her appointee.

Old 04-02-2009, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Exactly!!!! By appointing him to the open seat, Walin' Blamin' Palin is giving the one finger salute to the Democratics in the AK legislature and the people of Juneau. Hopefully, they will reciprocate the 'respect' when they vote NOT to accept her appointee.

Yes; I'm quite sure it won't fly.

[MOD CUT/personal attack]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-02-2009 at 02:40 PM..

Old 04-02-2009, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Your bile toward the right won't even allow you to spell Grussendorf correctly, you are that blinded by hate.

Your abject blind hatred would be comical, if it was not so pathetic.
I see you haven't been following my posts properly; you'll have to at least try to do better.

My blind hatred towards the right certainly doesn't prevent me from being quite happy that the charges have been dropped against Uncle Ted and that the poor old guy won't be dying in Club Fed.

[MOD CUT/personal attack]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-02-2009 at 02:39 PM..

Old 04-02-2009, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Grussendorf registered as "Undeclared" in 2006, and requested an absentee ballot. When the absentee ballot arrived it mistakenly showed Grussendorf as a registered Republican. Therefore, he could not have known that he was registered as a Republican until AFTER he received his absentee ballot. Until that time, he still thought he was registered as "Undeclared."
If you're buying that 'explanation', I hope your waders go all the way up to your arm pits!!

Old 04-02-2009, 01:49 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,744,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I sincerely hope that Palin and Limbaugh continue to be the faces of the Republican Party.
Me too!!!! It would be the best present the democratic party ever received!!! To be honest, I think that Palin and Limbo should create a new conservative party ... that would be the second best present the democrats ever received. It would be the Bull Moose party all over again!

Last edited by domergurl; 04-02-2009 at 01:59 PM..

Old 04-02-2009, 02:00 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,744,693 times
The Republican party just can't Quayle sarah palin enough can they? They have to keep Quayling and Quayling and Quayling ... then spit and Quayle some more!

Old 04-02-2009, 02:05 PM

3,564 posts, read 5,517,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Is there a typo in your post?
Did you mean Great White Dopes?

No...that would be the stuff Obama likes to snort.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies