Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 05:38 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,292,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
The registration she wants is for a different reason. They need to know who owns the gunds so they can easily come and get them when the time is right. The broad won't get my guns, and she won't lots of guns out there. Here in MO the guns and ammo are and have been flying off the shlf because people around here believe in our right to own guns.

If one owns a gun, one is a citizens.
If one gives up his guns, he is a subject!
Now that's some big time paranoia.
I really really really don't want paranoids to own guns, registered or not.

I've never owned or touched a gun, what am I subject of? The idiocy of wackaloons with guns perhaps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2009, 05:45 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,927,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post

I've never owned or touched a gun, what am I subject of? The idiocy of wackaloons with guns perhaps.
You will know in the future for sure. Nobody said that everyone has to own a gun, but stop with the crap about wanting to ban guns. It will not stop murders and it will not stop crime.

Old 04-14-2009, 05:49 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,292,958 times
Paranoids (look in a mirror) should not own guns. Period.

Old 04-14-2009, 05:56 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times
In many European countries guns are banned and no Home owner is allowed to have a gun and there aren't gun shops like over here.

The people who have guns and use them are the criminals and when we were buglerized when we were all asleep we were happy that non of us heard anything. The houses are build more sound proof and we had a 3 story home. If we would have waken up and didn't have a gun...OMG...even if we would have had a gun we wouldn't have been allowed to use it.

Even the police is only allowed to use it after the bad guys shoot first...Ridiculous!

Do you think the crime rate is so much less? Not at all, a couple of days ago I saw the healines on CNN/Fox News that a shooter killed 3 people at a local bar ....so with "no gun laws" still people have guns!

I wish we had a gun when some one violated our rights and came in our home during the night...you know how bad we slept and for how many years after that happened...lucky they only stole an antique piece, but it was for us not the monetary worth but it was in our family for years and the most scary thing was..."You never know if they come back for something else!"

Maybe Pelosi should get somebody in her home when she is asleep!

Old 04-14-2009, 05:58 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,927,971 times
Quote:
Paranoids (look in a mirror) should not own guns. Period.
Your posts are sad but thanks for thinking of me. We will do just fine. Stay with your rose colored glasses and you won't ever have to wake up and see any truth.

Old 04-14-2009, 06:01 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,168,101 times
Quote:
I realize that some have a problem with facts but I am telling you that it is the reason that Pelosi wants it. She wants to ban guns all together. Not all politicians want to but Pelosi damn sure does.
Since it's not going to happen, it doesnt matter what she wants or doesnt want.

Old 04-14-2009, 06:08 AM

5,615 posts, read 14,797,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Brilliant! Not like I'd expect criminals to go out of their way to register pretty much anything.

Pelosi is like a walking NRA recruiter. I really wonder how many people joined thanks to her.

Old 04-14-2009, 06:11 AM

479 posts, read 661,138 times
Then you need to be very thankful that your neighbors own guns.

Quote:

Old 04-14-2009, 06:25 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,205,940 times
boy, it sure does look like the only time that democrats worry about having their rights taken away from them is when it involves them, but when it is someone else, the rest of us can go to hell.

Old 04-14-2009, 06:29 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,175,529 times
Quote:
You will know in the future for sure. Nobody said that everyone has to own a gun, but stop with the crap about wanting to ban guns. It will not stop murders and it will not stop crime.
Ummm... The people who have said "gun laws don't work" seem to want to do away with gun laws. If all gun laws are done away with, everyone will have to own guns just to protect themselves from the other people with guns. So, yeah. People are saying that everyone has to own a gun.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies