Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 12:52 AM

4,657 posts, read 8,714,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
And yet you "admire" Ann Coulter, Queen of Nasty, Tasteless Insults...contradict much?
I don't admire her, where did I say that? Again, why is it acceptable to call someone a coke *****, regardless of their beliefs? Is this what liberal tolerance has devolved into? That's disgraceful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2009, 12:59 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
I don't admire her, where did I say that? Again, why is it acceptable to call someone a coke *****, regardless of their beliefs? Is this what liberal tolerance has devolved into? That's disgraceful.
Disliking Ann Coulter doesn't automatically make me a "liberal".

Ann Coulter attacks any and everyone in a vicious manner. She has made a career of it.

Calling her a coke wh-r- is very fitting for who ad "what" she is. Sorry of you can't handle the fact that her "wittiness" is drug induced ranting.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:03 AM

Quote:

Ann Coulter attacks any and everyone in a vicious manner. She has made a career of it.

Calling her a coke wh-r- is very fitting for who ad "what" she is. Sorry of you can't handle the fact that her "wittiness" is drug induced ranting.
I've never once heard that she does drugs, but even if it were true, why is it acceptable to name call like that? Why can't you see how awful that makes you look, you're so blinded with hate, you can't even see it. I would never call my worst enemy those kind of names. That's shameful.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:07 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,273,270 times
Quote:

So does James Carville. Do you admire him?

And, please provide credible PROOF of any "drug induced ranting"

Old 05-07-2009, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
So does James Carville. Do you admire him?

And, please provide credible PROOF of any "drug induced ranting"
For the record, I don't care for James Carville either.

Any time Ann Coulter opens her mouth, she spews nasty, incoherent tirades - her behavior and appearance indicate substance abuse.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:13 AM

Quote:
For the record, I don't care for James Carville either.

Any time Ann Coulter opens her mouth, she spews nasty, incoherent tirades - her behavior and appearance indicate substance abuse.
So you just made it up? Nice. So you call her a coke wh*re, because you don't agree with her, and then you confess to making up the drug allegations. Your momma must be proud.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:15 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,273,270 times
Quote:
her behavior and appearance indicate substance abuse.
So, you have no proof - merely your opinion. And, that is all that it is - your opinion. Perhaps in the future, you might want to preface such remarks with IMO - rather than state them as a matter of FACT.

BTW, I'll tell you a little secret. The other thing that can cause a speaker to speak fast like she does is adrenaline. Yep - some public speakers get themselves so hyped up for a performance that adrenaline kicks in and can have similar affects.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
BTW, I'll tell you a little secret. The other thing that can cause a speaker to speak fast like she does is adrenaline. Yep - some public speakers get themselves so hyped up for a performance that adrenaline kicks in and can have similar affects.
That or meth....Tweeker Ann really does ramble on.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:21 AM

Quote:
That or meth....Tweeker Ann realy does ramble on.
That's 3. Gonna kiss momma on Sunday with that mouth?

Old 05-07-2009, 01:22 AM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Nope. Not funny at all.

If you are aborted before a certain time, you dont feel anything. You did not have a consciousness or the ability to feel pain.

Waterboarding is done to people who are alive and can feel the pain of it.

Ann Coulter is a shame to this great country and anyone who agrees with her (in general) should think twice. I mean we are talking about the women who has no problem making fun of a woman who is terminally ill (Elizabeth Edwards), call John Edwards a ****** and making fun of 9/11 widows.

Not funny. Not funny at all!

Yes, I do. I would shut her up and she would probably blow up on me for making her look like a fool in front of everyone else. I have no problem fighting with a woman who makes fun of 9/11 widows.

I would pay good money to see you square off with her.

She would eat you alive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies