Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2011, 10:23 PM

810 posts, read 837,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalie Brown View Post
No one said anything about the world. I'm talking about here in America. Blacks are subject to a lot of prejudice coming from foreigners. I've seen it first hand. Many foreigners don't seem to be accustomed to America's more sophisticated approach to race relations, and to them, it's appropriate to judge someone according to skin color and appearance.

You lost me with the whole "bball and music" thing. I thought we were talking about foreigners' relationship with blacks, not AA's relationship with others AAs. Please avoid going off on a tangent and stick to the topic at hand. This thread isn't about your beef with black folks.
And yet it's those sophisticated "AAs" that are attacking immigrants in cities across the country.

Old 07-05-2011, 10:24 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,241,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
There is really some kind of psychosis in the black community that makes them think they are the premier victims in the world. Newsflash: It was West European whites that brought blacks into America. It was not jews, not mestizos, not indians, not arabs, not iranians, not central asians, not east europeans, not east asians, not pacific islanders. And who is kissing White ass? Minorities can also hate Whites, and there are incidents of them attacking whites, like in that baseball stadium. But apparently to certain black people who are in a perpetual state of victimhood, anyone who wants to succeed in something other than bball or music is a) kissing white ass or b) trying to act white.
LOL...^^^this dude!

Old 07-05-2011, 10:59 PM

589 posts, read 757,419 times
Whats with all this minority talk ? White people are a minority in several states already and a few more states will be white minority in a few years. Minority includes white people in many states already.

Old 07-06-2011, 06:02 AM

12,964 posts, read 13,693,036 times
Who said they were so in love with white people? It's not what I have found from traveling in South America.

Old 07-06-2011, 07:15 AM

59,198 posts, read 27,388,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWTOSFLA View Post
I never experienced racism from a hispanic until i came to south florida....i just find it odd. Can someone explain it me or break it down to me like a 3 year old....
You can pass all the laws you like but, you can't change human nature. People are tribal.

Old 07-06-2011, 07:30 AM

5,528 posts, read 7,500,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
You see this all over the Miami forum. Not only about African Americans but fellow Hispanic/Latinos. Even pages and pages debating the different degrees of "color" ....and who has more Euro blood, and which country is "better" based on race and centuries old "blending", even with the ridiculous categorizations as "I'd say they are more "off-white than white"...

Anybody who's from another state especially an urban area who doesn't give race/ethnicity/"color" a second thought like me is appalled and just thinks "what a bunch of nuts".

It's a shame for African Americans as if they didn't have enough to battle they have to put up with that crap from people who our country has generously welcomed here with welcome arms. The days of Ellis Island are long over. (not that there wasn't prejudice way back then even against Irish and Italian immigrants....it's human nature I guess).
Blame the Old White Cubans that came and ruined everything. Thanks to them, Miami is more segregated than it was in the 60's.

Old 07-06-2011, 07:46 AM

5,347 posts, read 10,170,665 times
Quote:
And yet it's those sophisticated "AAs" that are attacking immigrants in cities across the country.

Clueless in Seattle!

Old 07-06-2011, 07:47 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,747,673 times
Quote:
Or the reverse. Why are these immigrant groups moving into black communities and trying to take over?

Old 07-06-2011, 08:15 AM

13,656 posts, read 20,795,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonaos View Post
Whats with all this minority talk ? White people are a minority in several states already and a few more states will be white minority in a few years. Minority includes white people in many states already.
And we shall begin demanding all requisite quotas and benefits that befit a minority class.

I look forward to playing the race card for anything and everything. Can't wait to castigate people as bigots for honking their horns, criticizing the President, turning down convicts for mortgages, asking me to turn my music down, etc, etc, ... ad infinitum.

Its gonna be great.

Old 07-06-2011, 08:24 AM

810 posts, read 837,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest View Post
Clueless in Seattle!
Let me fill you in then.

Fed up Asians boycott Black racism and hate crimes

BLACK KIDS THROWING ASIAN LADY UNTO MUNI TRACKS AT SAN FRANCISCO BAYVIEW

Judge is soft on Black on Asian hate crimes

Racist Blacks are targeting Asian women for hate crimes in New York

Vietnamese man beaten by racist Blacks in Georgia

5 Black teens beat Chinese restaurant owner to death with bricks 09/06/2000

Racist Blacks beat a Chinese man to death

Racist Blacks attack Asian college students

Racist Blacks beat an Ecuadorean to death

Black admits to targeting Asians but says he's not racist

Black racist beat Hispanic man to death

Black racists attack Latino family in Louisiana

Hundreds of fed up Latinos protest Black racism

Mexican beaten by 6 racist Blacks on Staten Island

No hate crime conviction for Black racist Hakim Scott

Mexican beaten by 3 racist Blacks on Staten Island, New York

Racism against Mexicans exposed

100 activists call to stop Black on Latino hate crime violence in Peekskill, New York

Mexican beaten by 3 racist Blacks in Brooklyn, New York

Racist Black people are targeting Latinos for hate crimes (En Español with English subtitles)

Attacks on Mexicans Leave Neighborhood in Turmoil - NYTimes.com

3 Teens Charged In Attack Of Indian Immigrant On Street

Politically incorrect hate-crime beating of Latino immigrant

For African Immigrants, Bronx Culture Clash Turns Violent - NYTimes.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Or the reverse. Why are these immigrant groups moving into black communities and trying to take over?
That sound just like a racists rednecks crying about minorities coming in to ruin their neighborhoods and not wanting to live with them. Now some blacks are complaining about dirt poor immigrants who try to get a better life, and live in their same block. It's not their fault they can't afford to live anywhere else except the poorest hoods. It's hating on poor people and is outright hypocrisy. Because y'all just want everything for yourselves and let everyone else suffer and attack them like they are the enemy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies