Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2009, 07:35 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,490,288 times

Advertisements

So this poor 13 year old boy, mentally challenged will die from cancer unless he gets treatment. His mother refuses to save his life and runs away with him. Many people I have talked to think that it is the parents responsibility only if they choose to treat him or not. If they choose to ignore his illness he will only have a 5% chance of survival.

I remember when I was 13 and I remember I sure as hell did not want to die at that age. But I had a voice. I could speak for myself. Apparently this child has a handicap. He is slower.
If he could stand up and beg for his life would the same people that now support his parents decision then tell him "no, sorry but you have to have your mothers approval to live"...? I can't imagine that.
Does pro life only apply to the unborn?

It makes no sense to me?

Police: Boy, mom in chemo case may be in California - CNN.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies