Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2009, 11:26 PM

732 posts, read 1,736,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom View Post
The point is that they are forcing a vile subject on other peoples children. If it isn't effective than it won't be missed.
"Forcing" and "vile"? My oh my, someone is exaggerating.

The book is not teaching people how to have gay sex, it's just teaching acceptance of people for who they are.

It's only "vile" because you cling to obscure and poorly translated quotes from a book of fiction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2009, 11:31 PM

1,577 posts, read 1,958,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoleModel View Post

It's only "vile" because you cling to obscure and poorly translated quotes from a book of fiction.
A book so full of contradictions, inconsistencies and clearly demonstrable evil that if god was the inspiration, you'd have to flip him the bird and tell him to repent.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mississauga75 View Post
A book so full of contradictions, inconsistencies and clearly demonstrable evil that if god was the inspiration, you'd have to flip him the bird and tell him to repent.
You mean he's a psychopath?

Old 05-22-2009, 11:36 PM

Quote:
You mean he's a psychopath?
I am not a mental health professional, but i seriously thinks he needs a referral

Old 05-22-2009, 11:37 PM

Quote:
I am not a mental health professional, but i seriously thinks he needs a referral
Are there even pills big enough for Him?

Old 05-22-2009, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Are there even pills big enough for Him?
we can send him directly to pfizer and have em custom made.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:44 PM

Quote:
we can send him directly to pfizer and have em custom made.
Now that's what I call universal health care.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:45 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,986,148 times
A gay agenda needs to be pushed in schools at an early age starting before 1st grade. The agenda needs to include GLBT tolerance, inclusiveness, acceptance, and acknowledgment of punishments in regards to bullying GLBT kids. The word "f-g" and "f_gg__" are to be understood as harassing words and are not to be used at all. This needs to be taught in all public and private schools.

It needs to be made crystal clear that private and public school is not church. Therefore, religious doctrine has zero validity in the school, and it needs to be completely ignored and disregarded if scripture is brought up to speak out against the GLBT population.

Because tolerance, inclusiveness, and acceptance is not taught and enforced we have a whole society that believes in harassing and discriminating against GLBT people.

During sexual education class it needs to be taught that it is completely normal and okay for a few students to be homosexual and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that nor is there anything wrong with gay dating, gay courtship, or gay kissing, and that they are assumed to be born that way due to brain formation. At that point gays need to be encouraged to come out of the closet, date, and have courtship with other gays.

All public and private schools need GLBT support groups and organizations lead by a very caring, informed, and supportive adult and peer mentor. No I am not talking about the school counselor, most people do not benefit from the school "counselor" anyways. Everyone that I know that went to the school counselor never improved one iota.

Last edited by artsyguy; 05-23-2009 at 12:16 AM..

Old 05-22-2009, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
A gay agenda needs to be pushed in schools at an early age starting before 1st grade. The agenda needs to include GLBT tolerance, inclusiveness, acceptance, and acknowledgment of punishments in regards to bullying GLBT kids. The word "f-g" and "f_gg__" are to be understood as harassing words and are not to be used at all. This needs to be taught in all public and private schools.

Because tolerance, inclusiveness, and acceptance is not taught we have a whole society that believes in harassing and discriminating against GLBT people.

During sexual education class it needs to be taught that it is completely normal and okay for a few students to be homosexual and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that nor is there anything wrong with gay dating, gay courtship, or gay kissing, and that they are assumed to be born that way due to brain formation. At that point gays need to be encouraged to come out of the closet, date, and have courtship with other gays.
I found a new god

Old 05-22-2009, 11:56 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,098,848 times
I could not believe this when I heard it on the news. Nothing could be more nefarious then to take advantage of innocent children behind the parent’s backs. Parents need to wake up and fight this assault on their children. This is pure indoctrination and only serves to benefit the gays. Children, by nature respond nice to people nicely. They do not need to know about someone’s sexuality or sexual confusion when they have no compression of just what living as a homosexual really means. How repulsive! Shame!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies