Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: So called "Blacks", "Hispanics/Latinos" and "Whites" What do you consi
Black 7 17.95%
Afro American 0 0%
Negro 1 2.56%
Colored 3 7.69%
Hispanic 5 12.82%
Latino 1 2.56%
White/Caucasian 16 41.03%
Caucasian 2 5.13%
European 3 7.69%
Moorish 1 2.56%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 02:09 AM

8,164 posts, read 15,146,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justfarr1030 View Post
once again, we are talking about 2 different subjects.

Also, i'm willing to bet you don't even understand what religion is really is.
muslim
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2009, 02:14 AM

Back in the day lots of different groups were called Nomads and just because they are all called that doesn't make them the same people.As for Columbus coming to America,guess what? No muslims here! Nowadays EVERY religion or people are global,back then no; you're wrong and you can also just call me Lance.

Old 05-31-2009, 02:20 AM

657 posts, read 1,632,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
YOU need to re-read my thread.I said the MONGOLS raped and pilliged, someone else said that about the Moors but while you're at it check out this site and if you check wikipedia among others,they explain that alot of people were called Moors just because some translated it as NOMADS!!!

Moors Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Moors

Make sure it's set to world encyclopedia.
See, this is why you have to be mindful of the sources that you obtain information Mr. Lancet. Why you I obtain information from this website when this site does NOT have the full history/whole story of the Moors? Also, the idea that some people were just called Moors because some translated it as Nomads is COMPLETELY LUDACRIS.

In the Bible it says that Moors come from Moab or Mobites which means "Ones from the Original Father". Moor has many variations of spelling depending on what language you speak or your location. Mohr, Moro, Morisco etc. On a Higher Degree the definition means "Navigator of the 7 seas guided by the north star/north gate/north pole" which is a description of who were were before the continents even shifted apart. Muur/Mu'ur means "One of Light". There is a story of Queen Mu (of Atlantis) who is basically Isis of Egypt and she helped to resurrect Egypt. If you study brain waves there is something called Mu waves. Ancient maps show a region called Mu or Mu Atlants also Lamuria. Moor DOES NOT MEAN BLACK (which I'm pretty sure you've also heard or "learned") because if you get a good unabridged dictionary you will find the word "Black Amoor" which means "offensive, a black african, a very dark skinned person early 16 century, from black+Moor". Therefore Moor does not mean black because Black Amoor is a compound word. How could you be extra black or black and black?? This deals with description and it is a offensive term. Our people need to understand semantics which means using a word over and over until it becomes associated with that definiton based on the mixing or twisting of it. In history a group of people used the word Moor to be associated with dark skin, but it doesn't mean dark skin. It just described the people whos pigmentation was dark.

Old 05-31-2009, 02:33 AM

Quote:
See, this is why you have to be mindful of the sources that you obtain information Mr. Lancet. Why you I obtain information from this website when this site does NOT have the full history/whole story of the Moors? Also, the idea that some people were just called Moors because some translated it as Nomads is COMPLETELY LUDACRIS.

In the Bible it says that Moors come from Moab or Mobites which means "Ones from the Original Father". Moor has many variations of spelling depending on what language you speak or your location. Mohr, Moro, Morisco etc. On a Higher Degree the definition means "Navigator of the 7 seas guided by the north star/north gate/north pole" which is a description of who were were before the continents even shifted apart. Muur/Mu'ur means "One of Light". There is a story of Queen Mu (of Atlantis) who is basically Isis of Egypt and she helped to resurrect Egypt. If you study brain waves there is something called Mu waves. Ancient maps show a region called Mu or Mu Atlants also Lamuria. Moor DOES NOT MEAN BLACK (which I'm pretty sure you've also heard or "learned") because if you get a good unabridged dictionary you will find the word "Black Amoor" which means "offensive, a black african, a very dark skinned person early 16 century, from black+Moor". Therefore Moor does not mean black because Black Amoor is a compound word. How could you be extra black or black and black?? This deals with description and it is a offensive term. Our people need to understand semantics which means using a word over and over until it becomes associated with that definiton based on the mixing or twisting of it. In history a group of people used the word Moor to be associated with dark skin, but it doesn't mean dark skin. It just described the people whos pigmentation was dark.
Thats the whole thing it showed movement from Northern Africa to Spain and obviously like any other nomadic tribe they mated with their conquered group as did every other tribe that conquered another area. Now if you were to ask Columbus by sight if he saw a difference in the appearance of an Egyptian man and a Jewish man from Israel,he probably wouldn't know the difference.So your claim about coming to the U.S is invalid. You also haven't provided any links or proof.I am not trying to blast you but your claim sounds quite exaggerated and maybe you misunderstood what you have read.Also if you are going to go by the bible/new testament realize that it came from my book first (old testament) and then it was edited and became the new testament. Please don't compare a 2000 year old book to mine 5600+ years. By the way if you go to the middle eastern areas,alot of people in those countries have darker skin and higher melanin levels.

Old 05-31-2009, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Back in the day lots of different groups were called Nomads and just because they are all called that doesn't make them the same people.As for Columbus coming to America,guess what? No muslims here! Nowadays EVERY religion or people are global,back then no; you're wrong and you can also just call me Lance.
Will do . However you are once again sadly misinformed and misguided Lance. There is much archaeological, documented written evidence that proves Moors were global, that we would be here for months discussing this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71
muslim
LOL. Lance, Lance, Lance.

You must also understand the differences between Mordern and Ancient Islam. Mordern Islam is dealing with Muhammad and the Koran. Moors deal with Ancient Islam which is the "degrees of Islam" because on a higher degree Islam is an acronym which means "I SELF LAW AM MASTER" also known as the Pyramid University aka the ancient science that our ancestors dealt with all across the globe. Islam also means "peace". Moors deal with the ancient science of peace. Islam goes way before Muhammad and the Koran.

Ancient Islam deals with a 5 degree pyramid system. I = The Crescent and Star, S = Pyramid with the all seeing eye in the center with the capstone connected, L = The Square Encompass, A(M) = The Star of David (2 Triangles interlocking), M = Circle with a Cross in the center. These are symbols used by Cults, Secret Societies and Religions which have taken our ancient science and made watered down versions and used it to deal with a certain perspective of how we can see life, creator of laws and how to connect to the higher power known by many different names.

You must also understand the differences between Moslem and Muslim. Moslem predates Muslim. Modern Muslims deal with the Koran, Muhammad and one who "submits" to Allah. If Muhammad was here in this day and time and he read the Arabic of today he wouldn't understand it because many new marks and dots have come into play in the grammar. There is a symbol in Arabic called the shada (I'm not TOO familiar with Arabic by the way). The old meaning of Muslim means "One of peace", Mu = One, Slim = from the word Shalom which means peace. When grammar got into play the Shada got added and now it has been changed to "one who submits". Moslem deals with your natural existence as an original being. It is said to go into "Muscle Man" which deals with muscle, bone and tissue which is dealing with you as a spiritual being now coming into your physical cast (body) in this physical world. Both are completely different as Moors deal with the ancient perspective. However, our sciences deal with what is modern because we deal with all science, all religion, perspectives and arts on the planet (being they all stem from us anyway). So there is a connection to us but we must know the differences and how it applies to us (the original people of the planet).

You must understand the differences between Religion. There is a modern and ancient meaning of the word Religion. The modern meaning goes into semantics which means "belief and faith". The Ancient meaning of Religion means "Law, Logic and Harmony" which is basically dealing with a science. When Moors talk about their Religion is Islamism, we're NOT dealing with the Mordern Islam, we're NOT dealing with "Muslims" or the modern semantic perspective. We're dealing with the Ancient perspective. Most people don't know the difference between modern and ancient Religion just like they don't know the difference between Religion and spirituality and how it connects.

Old 05-31-2009, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Thats the whole thing it showed movement from Northern Africa to Spain and obviously like any other nomadic tribe they mated with their conquered group as did every other tribe that conquered another area. Now if you were to ask Columbus by sight if he saw a difference in the appearance of an Egyptian man and a Jewish man from Israel,he probably wouldn't know the difference.So your claim about coming to the U.S is invalid. You also haven't provided any links or proof.I am not trying to blast you but your claim sounds quite exaggerated and maybe you misunderstood what you have read.Also if you are going to go by the bible/new testament realize that it came from my book first (old testament) and then it was edited and became the new testament. Please don't compare a 2000 year old book to mine 5600+ years. By the way if you go to the middle eastern areas,alot of people in those countries have darker skin and higher melanin levels.
I mostly addressed this post in my last post, but I will comment on my sources are mostly in books that I obtained and read from the library, official documents and statements from the U.S. Government, Historical evidence (archaeological) and my own independent research.

Just for the record by the way, my comments DO NOT REPRESENT THE MOORISH TEMPLE and are MY OWN.

Old 05-31-2009, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Will do . However you are once again sadly misinformed and misguided Lance. There is much archaeological, documented written evidence that proves Moors were global, that we would be here for months discussing this.

LOL. Lance, Lance, Lance.

You must also understand the differences between Mordern and Ancient Islam. Mordern Islam is dealing with Muhammad and the Koran. Moors deal with Ancient Islam which is the "degrees of Islam" because on a higher degree Islam is an acronym which means "I SELF LAW AM MASTER" also known as the Pyramid University aka the ancient science that our ancestors dealt with all across the globe. Islam also means "peace". Moors deal with the ancient science of peace. Islam goes way before Muhammad and the Koran.

Ancient Islam deals with a 5 degree pyramid system. I = The Crescent and Star, S = Pyramid with the all seeing eye in the center with the capstone connected, L = The Square Encompass, A(M) = The Star of David (2 Triangles interlocking), M = Circle with a Cross in the center. These are symbols used by Cults, Secret Societies and Religions which have taken our ancient science and made watered down versions and used it to deal with a certain perspective of how we can see life, creator of laws and how to connect to the higher power known by many different names.

You must also understand the differences between Moslem and Muslim. Moslem predates Muslim. Modern Muslims deal with the Koran, Muhammad and one who "submits" to Allah. If Muhammad was here in this day and time and he read the Arabic of today he wouldn't understand it because many new marks and dots have come into play in the grammar. There is a symbol in Arabic called the shada (I'm not TOO familiar with Arabic by the way). The old meaning of Muslim means "One of peace", Mu = One, Slim = from the word Shalom which means peace. When grammar got into play the Shada got added and now it has been changed to "one who submits". Moslem deals with your natural existence as an original being. It is said to go into "Muscle Man" which deals with muscle, bone and tissue which is dealing with you as a spiritual being now coming into your physical cast (body) in this physical world. Both are completely different as Moors deal with the ancient perspective. However, our sciences deal with what is modern because we deal with all science, all religion, perspectives and arts on the planet (being they all stem from us anyway). So there is a connection to us but we must know the differences and how it applies to us (the original people of the planet).

You must understand the differences between Religion. There is a modern and ancient meaning of the word Religion. The modern meaning goes into semantics which means "belief and faith". The Ancient meaning of Religion means "Law, Logic and Harmony" which is basically dealing with a science. When Moors talk about their Religion is Islamism, we're NOT dealing with the Mordern Islam, we're NOT dealing with "Muslims" or the modern semantic perspective. We're dealing with the Ancient perspective. Most people don't know the difference between modern and ancient Religion just like they don't know the difference between Religion and spirituality and how it connects.
Your talking to someone whose religion is based on totally different perspectives similiar to this.Why do you think when people talk about the jews,they are commonly asked what sect? Judaism to most was a way of life like you previously said.Sex was only for reproduction and done through a sheet.Women were regarded differently as well.Where were the written documents that you claim? Sandscrit and hieroglyphics are the earliest forms of documentation so in what book or document does it state your claim?

Old 05-31-2009, 02:53 AM

Quote:
I mostly addressed this post in my last post, but I will comment on my sources are mostly in books that I obtained and read from the library, official documents and statements from the U.S. Government, Historical evidence (archaeological) and my own independent research.

Just for the record by the way, my comments DO NOT REPRESENT THE MOORISH TEMPLE and are MY OWN.
I understand about your own perspective,I personally do alot of genealogical research so i'm familiar with lots of documents. The government here wasn't established till the 1700's and last I checked native americans were the ONLY inhabitants here until someone proves differently.

Old 05-31-2009, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Your talking to someone whose religion is based on totally different perspectives similiar to this.Why do you think when people talk about the jews,they are commonly asked what sect? Judaism to most was a way of life like you previously said.Sex was only for reproduction and done through a sheet.Women were regarded differently as well.Where were the written documents that you claim? Sandscrit and hieroglyphics are the earliest forms of documentation so in what book or document does it state your claim?
I should be more clear about the written documents. When talking about written documents, I mean documents from the United States government which prove that Moors were global and more specifically in America thousands of years before Europeans even came here.

I will give you a list of some good sources of books and documentation to research (in a minute or two).

Old 05-31-2009, 03:03 AM

Quote:
I understand about your own perspective,I personally do alot of genealogical research so i'm familiar with lots of documents. The government here wasn't established till the 1700's and last I checked native americans were the ONLY inhabitants here until someone proves differently.
You're ABSOULUTELY RIGHT lol. Native Americans were the only inhabitants here. The problem is that you're not seeing the obvious connection that the Native Americans aka Indigenous people were the Moors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies