Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2009, 01:00 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,755,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I don't live in Alaska and I have no interest in looking into Palin unless it was closer to an election (like a year before) or she became a candidate again. For me, once an election is over I concentrate on the person that won not the people that did not win.

This obsession and preoccupation with Palin is a stupid as if people were preoccupied with all the other candidates that did not win. It looks like plan old fear and jealousy. Would I vote for Palin? I have no idea at this point. The bar has been lowered with the election of hussein Obama so more people would qualify under that scale.
I think it has something to do with the way she keeps sticking her face in front of every camera in sight.

Souxcia--it's beautiful here today. Do you know if Palin's in the state or still in the -48? I was going to go around the island and take some photographs but I'm concerned that when I pull out my camera, I might attract that Palin creature.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2009, 01:01 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,093,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
I'll take that as a yes....
liberals are apparently not good enough for the likes of your upstanding moral character....

jesus christ...

Idiocy. How about I find VERY little in common with liberals.

Old 07-03-2009, 01:04 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,933,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Her 'real' beauty shines through when she is caught unawares of the camera!
Can't blame her for the sour look, she was just thinking about how bad things would be if Obama won. I guess she was right to put on the sour face.

4,426 posts, read 5,921,371 times
Quote:
how do you know someone's a liberal? lol...
I'm really interested as to how you can tell...unless you instantly and constantly talk politics and express your opinions on it to everyone... so that you know...
if you don't do that.. then how do you know?

3,813 posts, read 4,917,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
Sounds like the next reality show on [insert name of network here] network.
The Vanity Fair article does mention that there has been talk in Hollywood about a reality show starring the Queen/the Diva of the GOP. She also recently hung out with the Teutel's from Orange County Choppers. Maybe she was getting pointers on how to get her reality show.....

Last edited by Siouxcia; 07-03-2009 at 01:17 PM..

Old 07-03-2009, 01:07 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,222,276 times
Is there any logical reason WHY everyone keeps attacking this woman? If the current president turns out to be the great hero everyone who voted for him thinks he will be.....then why would Gov Palin be such a threat that you can't leave her and her family alone?

Give it a rest.

It is beginning to sound desperate and well........stupid.

Old 07-03-2009, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Is there any logical reason WHY everyone keeps attacking this woman? If the current president turns out to be the great hero everyone who voted for him thinks he will be.....then why would Gov Palin be such a threat that you can't leave her and her family alone?

Give it a rest.

It is beginning to sound desperate and well........stupid.
Did you read the article I posted that former governor Wally Hickel wrote?

Old 07-03-2009, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
I think it has something to do with the way she keeps sticking her face in front of every camera in sight.

Souxcia--it's beautiful here today. Do you know if Palin's in the state or still in the -48? I was going to go around the island and take some photographs but I'm concerned that when I pull out my camera, I might attract that Palin creature.
I'm not sure where the hag is today but my bet is in front of camera's somewhere!

It's a gorgeous day on this island, too. I'm going out at to do some crabbing (it's been great so far!), look for beach glass and take some photos.

I'm more afraid of Palin jumping in front of my camera than the bears!!

Old 07-03-2009, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Do you find it hard to move about in that tunnel you live?

Old 07-03-2009, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
I'm not sure where the hag is today but my bet is in front of camera's somewhere!

It's a gorgeous day on this island, too. I'm going out at to do some crabbing (it's been great so far!), look for beach glass and take some photos.

I'm more afraid of Palin jumping in front of my camera than the bears!!
That proves it--you're scared of her
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies