Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 03:11 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,176,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
This is a direct result of the false black helicopter, Obama army crap spewed by Rush and his wingnut minoins. A bumpkin sees the SS for the first time and believes that is what they're seeing. Just foolish.
Wul go-olll-lee!

(to quote a famous North Carolinian.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2009, 03:17 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,350,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
Is this true: SECRET SERVICE Pulls Guns On Tea Party Rallyists?

Gateway Pundit: OBAMA SECRET SERVICE Pulls Guns On Conservative Tea Party Protesters In Bristol (http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/07/obama-secret-service-pulls-guns-on-tea.html - broken link)

If it is true, I wonder who is giving the orders...

It's called taking something that has gone on for 30 years, and twisting it for your own personal issue.
They've had weapons drawn and ready. Tea Party, Puppet Show or a bunch of nuns. Doesn't matter.
Each a potential threat.

But if you want to believe that crapola.......

they're coming to get you:

YouTube - Secret Service MINI GUN SUV

Last edited by plannine; 07-31-2009 at 03:35 PM..

Old 07-31-2009, 04:08 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,329,842 times
Quote:
Is this true: SECRET SERVICE Pulls Guns On Tea Party Rallyists?

Gateway Pundit: OBAMA SECRET SERVICE Pulls Guns On Conservative Tea Party Protesters In Bristol (http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/07/obama-secret-service-pulls-guns-on-tea.html - broken link)

If it is true, I wonder who is giving the orders...

When Reagan passed through my hometown of Rosedale, Queens, the only thing sticking out of his car, was Reagan head as he waved to people.

There were no weapons pointed at the well-wishers.

Old 07-31-2009, 04:11 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,176,379 times
Quote:
When Reagan passed through my hometown of Rosedale, Queens, the only thing sticking out of his car, was Reagan head as he waved to people.

.... there's more of a threat to THIS president than there was to THAT president....

Old 07-31-2009, 04:15 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,194,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
This is the first I've heard of such a thing, but since this country has devolved into a 3rd party dictatorship, I guess I shouldn't be surprised??

How many other countries that aren't 3rd world take a bead on unarmed citizens who don't pose an imminent threat?
Yeah, I've heard a rumor that Obama has ordered the construction of large concentration camps to house about 18,000 Republicans each. Some of those buildings may even include large shower rooms and ovens. I just wonder how much longer before Obama will demand that the American flag be redesigned to have his picture on it?

Old 07-31-2009, 04:22 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,481,171 times
Quote:

And I give you as much credence as I would the person who wrote that letter. I'd love to see pics of SS Agents with guns pointed at any crowds.

The men with the long guns aren't in the Prez's care anyway.

I got it..This is supposed to pick up where the dead birfer movement left off

Old 07-31-2009, 04:22 PM

1,359 posts, read 2,293,099 times
I am i the only one not seeing any guns in this photo
Quote:
Here's a close up of the secret service vehicle with the guns drawn on the protesters

Old 07-31-2009, 04:31 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,977,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post

.... there's more of a threat to THIS president than there was to THAT president....
Too bad for Obama. The president doesn't get a pass to have guns pointed at crowds no matter how black, asian, or female he/she is.

I'll make sure to videotape as many presidential caravans as I find myself near.

Old 07-31-2009, 04:39 PM

46,975 posts, read 26,026,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCity09 View Post
I am i the only one not seeing any guns in this photo
Nope.

I'd venture a guess that the teabagger in question saw a gun though a window and the blogosphere somehow turned that into SS agents making the crowd stare down gun barrels. If jumping to conclusions ever turns into an athletic event, there'll be offended rightwingers on every podium.

Old 07-31-2009, 05:04 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,350,246 times
Here they are with President Bush.......see agent with gun in lower picture.................................

Funny how no one noticed or cared before...............last year, 5 years ago, 10 years ago, 20 years ago.....
Wonder why'd they care so much now?

Last edited by plannine; 07-31-2009 at 05:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies