Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 08:09 PM

24,644 posts, read 38,728,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzrugby View Post
Damn, my heart bleeds for white South Africans, how dare the blacks dish out what the whites dished out for decades.

Nothing funnier than a White South African trying to immigrate into my country, when asked what skills, his answer, but I am white.
Yeh, that should be enough right?

Old 09-13-2009, 09:16 PM

200 posts, read 131,928 times
Quote:
Damn, my heart bleeds for white South Africans, how dare the blacks dish out what the whites dished out for decades.

Nothing funnier than a White South African trying to immigrate into my country, when asked what skills, his answer, but I am white.

Racist scum. Its just a well known fact that if you have white skin and want to legally come to the u.s you are not allowed. I guess all those racist white people in Rhodesia deserve to be slaughtered and their land stolen from them to huh? Time will come son time will come. Branches of the new republic will be heavy....

Old 09-13-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NationalistLibertarian View Post
Racist scum. Its just a well known fact that if you have white skin and want to legally come to the u.s you are not allowed. I guess all those racist white people in Rhodesia deserve to be slaughtered and their land stolen from them to huh? Time will come son time will come. Branches of the new republic will be heavy....

You are one ignorant, sorry individual..............

Old 09-13-2009, 09:27 PM

200 posts, read 131,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
You are one ignorant, sorry individual..............
Boo Hoo cry me a river. Opinions are like.....nevermind you know the rest the point is I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:31 PM

103 posts, read 148,274 times
Quote:
Boo Hoo cry me a river. Opinions are like.....nevermind you know the rest the point is I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Imagine my consternation.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:36 PM

7 posts, read 7,421 times
Quote:
White South Africa had hundreds of thousands of Black Africans immigrating to it. Look at the country now, leads the world in rape. They'll turn it into another Zimbabwe, destroying anything they touch.

When Whites arrived in South Africa those savages were still murdering and slaughtering each other with rocks attached to sticks like Chaka Zulu had his tribesmen do.

What's funny is South Africa will turn into any other majority-Black place once the Whites leave. There has never been a successful majority Black country and there probably never will.

And for all the apologists in this thread who claim "it's not race," how many times can you do this? It seems Black people commit a majority of the violent crime in this country even though they are what... a 6th of the population? How many more Whites need to be murdered and raped for you to not claim "it's not race, we're all the same?" Maybe when it's your daughter... ie Channon Christian or the girl with her head smashed in by a Negro with rock.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:39 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,967,975 times
Quote:
Damn, you mean all this time I was wrong!!

I thought the white people in Rhodesia as well as South Africa stole the land from the Africans!!

Well, Hiddee Ho, let's you and I go right on over to Africa and make things better, kick their black asses and send them back to their own land!!

By the way, where would that land be!!

Old 09-13-2009, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post

I thought the white people in Rhodesia as well as South Africa stole the land from the Africans!!

Well, Hiddee Ho, let's you and I go right on over to Africa and make things better, kick their black asses and send them back to their own land!!

Yeah.......where did those guys come from?

Old 09-13-2009, 09:49 PM

103 posts, read 148,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post

well lets do a trade then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies