Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 09:50 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,683,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamusr View Post
White South Africa had hundreds of thousands of Black Africans immigrating to it. Look at the country now, leads the world in rape. They'll turn it into another Zimbabwe, destroying anything they touch.

When Whites arrived in South Africa those savages were still murdering and slaughtering each other with rocks attached to sticks like Chaka Zulu had his tribesmen do.
So, let me get this straight. Whites invaded South Africa, where savages lived and raped and slaughtered, and lived and raped and slaughtered the savages.......but the whites are actually not savages.

Can you say, "racist hypocrite," boys and girls?

Old 09-13-2009, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Damn, you mean all this time I was wrong!!

I thought the white people in Rhodesia as well as South Africa stole the land from the Africans!!

Well, Hiddee Ho, let's you and I go right on over to Africa and make things better, kick their black asses and send them back to their own land!!

By the way, where would that land be!!
I see the Stormfront/idiot fringe has showed up on C-D yet again........

Old 09-13-2009, 09:56 PM

7 posts, read 7,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Well, Hiddee Ho, let's you and I go right on over to Africa and make things better, kick their black asses and send them back to their own land!!

By the way, where would that land be!!
I don't think you know anything about South African history. The land the Boers settled in was not inhabited by anyone.

If you want to see how Blacks were living in the region before the Boers arrived look up Chaka-Zulu and see what he did...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
So, let me get this straight. Whites invaded South Africa, where savages lived and raped and slaughtered, and lived and raped and slaughtered the savages.......but the whites are actually not savages.
At no part in South African history did Whites come in and rape and slaughter anyone. I think you're just guessing or are plain ignorant on the history of South Africa.

Old 09-13-2009, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamusr View Post
I don't think you know anything about South African history. The land the Boers settled in was not inhabited by anyone.

If you want to see how Blacks were living in the region before the Boers arrived look up Chaka-Zulu and see what he did...

At no part in South African history did Whites come in and rape and slaughter anyone. I think you're just guessing or are plain ignorant on the history of South Africa.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. I'd love to hear where you got your extremely reliable information.....

Of course, the presence of Coloureds in the country was due to the slick persuasiveness among the Afrikaner lover men, I'm sure...........

Old 09-13-2009, 10:08 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,464,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtsBees View Post
Father wants son's beating treated as a hate crime - CNN.com

Anyone else getting tired of the double standard against whites? If it was 15 whites on 1 black, it'd be national headlines and the black leaders would be in an uproar, as usual. Why don't they condemn this crap?
So its ok for a black guy to date the fat white women but the white guys can't date the black women without getting beat up?
Sounds like Jena6 all over again!

Old 09-13-2009, 10:13 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,205,964 times
Ok, this thread has went completely off topic and all over the map. Closed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies