Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 08:54 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,483,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally posted by nononsenseguy
This "President" has no love for America. He will not defend us. He is causing us to lose the war in Afghanistan (and he doesn't care).

The Bush administration took security warnings seriously. Obama does not.
Why put "president" in quotes? He is the president.

Unless you post something to back this and your OP up (other than from Beck/Hannity that is) I can only assume that your statement is false and delusional. And that you have been fed lies, which you easily believe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2009, 08:58 PM

946 posts, read 2,604,932 times
Given that we'll still be kicking over people's sand castles in the middle east, we can guarantee ourselves an unlimited supply of people who will try to attack us.

Old 09-22-2009, 08:59 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,629,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
yes, but the difference is, under the last administration they used color coding from the crayola box.
and lefties still couldn't understand it---I guess we should have gone with shapes instead of colors

Old 09-22-2009, 08:59 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,280,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post
I do sincerely hope - and pray - all you nay-sayers are correct, that the OP is wrong; however, should another attack come to fruition, I hope I'm around to remind you of the same. And trust me, I shall.
And do you blame 9/11 on Bush?

Old 09-22-2009, 09:02 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,629,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teach1234 View Post
Given that we'll still be kicking over people's sand castles in the middle east, we can guarantee ourselves an unlimited supply of people who will try to attack us.
If you were halfway honest, you would know that these folks attack unprovoked. We don't really have to do anything to earn their hatred. They blame us for everything. They are the most professional "perpetual victims" on the planet.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:06 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,470,309 times
So wait we capture terrorists and Al Qaeda members and Obama is blamed?? Umm what??

Old 09-22-2009, 09:12 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Terror warnings, after eight years of relative safety. Obama is perceived as weak. Our enemies are moving against us once again.

We are no longer safe. The Obama administration is weakening our defenses, and not committed to fighting terrorism. Victory is a word he is "uncomfortable with" (his words).

Expect another attack on America. Only the next one, as promised, will be worse than 9/11. And you can thank Obama.
Is that you Mr. Cheney? I thought you were recuperating from back surgery. Weren't they supposed to be giving you a spine or something?

Old 09-22-2009, 09:15 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,569,354 times
Quote:
Terror warnings, after eight years of relative safety. Obama is perceived as weak. Our enemies are moving against us once again.

We are no longer safe. The Obama administration is weakening our defenses, and not committed to fighting terrorism. Victory is a word he is "uncomfortable with" (his words).

Expect another attack on America. Only the next one, as promised, will be worse than 9/11. And you can thank Obama.
I had no idea about any sort of terror warning til I just watched the local news, right now. So um, yeah....Obama is perceived as weak? Are some on here mentally deficient? What about the Bush years? Did we all forget?

Old 09-22-2009, 09:20 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,280,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
I had no idea about any sort of terror warning til I just watched the local news, right now. So um, yeah....Obama is perceived as weak? Are some on here mentally deficient? What about the Bush years? Did we all forget?
9/11 happened on the Bush watch. But that's irrelevant. Because Bush had God on his side. Because Obama is a godless communist, if we get attacked under his watch, it will be just recompense--and thus, ALL his fault.

Get with the program,karfar.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:47 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,987,336 times
Quote:
This "President" has no love for America. He will not defend us. He is causing us to lose the war in Afghanistan (and he doesn't care).

The Bush administration took security warnings seriously. Obama does not.
Bush took security warnings seriously?

That's a LAUGH !!!

Maybe you should check with Bush's Counter-Terrorism Czar, Richard A. Clarke, who stated that before 9/11 ... BUSH IGNORED TERRORISM:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?desktop_u...&v=TyAUsWSLIUE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies