Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 04:42 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,371,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brubaker View Post
Hahaha holy sh** there's two of 'em!

Good LORD!!!

Do they get their quips from the same bargain bin or what?
either that or they're the same person.

Old 10-09-2009, 04:45 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,189,572 times
Folks need to take a deep breath, calm down and mellow out because this is starting to evolve into yet another flame war. You're welcome to push your luck.

Old 10-09-2009, 04:45 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,214,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Personally I'm tired of hearing about racism.

You got people claiming everyone is racist.

You have people claiming that everyone is accusing them of being racist.

There has always been racism. There will always be racism. People need to get over it and try to focus on the issues at hand.

Someone gives a 10-15 minute speech about something that needs to be done and people will pick one phrase out of that whole speech and holler "that was a racist comment". It's like the world is playing the "can you spot 10 racist actions/statements in this newscast"
Sorry, but I have to disagree with you on this one. And I certainly hope that the kind of racism which was so rampant in this country, where whites were allowed to lynch and kill by other means black people at will, with no concern about prosecution, is gone forever. Clearly, from my perspective, there still resides in this country, maybe a small, but very dangerous population of people who hate black people just because they are black, and those people believe they are superior just because they are white. I grew up with a lot of those people in the South, and it wasn't that long ago. They are easily recognizable.

Old 10-09-2009, 04:51 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,363,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I betcha a leftie did that to stir up a "scandal".

I just have to ask; Remember all the kill Bush signs? Was that racist as well?

Of course by your 'logic' we'd have to betcha the 'kill Bush' signs were done by an Uptighty'Righty to stir up a scandal, eh?

Old 10-09-2009, 04:52 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,086,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Sorry, but I have to disagree with you on this one. And I certainly hope that the kind of racism which was so rampant in this country, where whites were allowed to lynch and kill by other means black people at will, with no concern about prosecution, is gone forever. Clearly, from my perspective, there still resides in this country, maybe a small, but very dangerous population of people who hate black people just because they are black, and those people believe they are superior just because they are white. I grew up with a lot of those people in the South, and it wasn't that long ago. They are easily recognizable.

And there are black people that want to kill whites just because they are white. I do believe we have even seen blacks marching in the streets celebrating blacks that have killed whites and even hussein obama put Vann Jones in his administration that rallied for a black that killed a white cop.

There are racist in all groups.

Old 10-09-2009, 04:53 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,214,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Of course by your 'logic' we'd have to betcha the 'kill Bush' signs were done by an Uptighty'Righty to stir up a scandal, eh?
Well, what else could we think?

Old 10-09-2009, 04:56 PM

2,521 posts, read 2,348,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brubaker View Post
Hahaha holy sh** there's two of 'em!

Good LORD!!!

Do they get their quips from the same bargain bin or what?
Start any thread where racism is an issue and "that one" will always come out of the woodwork.

Their posts are never thought out, never intelligent or insightful and are always dripping with racism.

Old 10-09-2009, 05:00 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,189,572 times
I guess I'm just a potted plant in the corner of the room and these kinds of thread warnings mean nothing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Folks need to take a deep breath, calm down and mellow out because this is starting to evolve into yet another flame war. You're welcome to push your luck.
Thread closed until further notice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies