Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 06:06 PM

90,296 posts, read 121,086,987 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
And the same goes in reverse....don't deny it. Obama IS a Nobel Peace Prize winner and after only 12 days of service, so spare us all the liberal hot air.
There is a thread about the Nobel Prize where you can express your opinons. We can never discuss anything if the response is "so's your old man"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2009, 07:17 PM

282 posts, read 527,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiana View Post
it is incumbent upon the one who posts to show the links.

lol

Old 10-26-2009, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2redheads View Post
lol
In other words, you don't have anything to post.

Old 10-26-2009, 07:37 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,344,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Is anyone surprised? When that poster is challenged she runs or ignores. It's her standard MO. Pretty cowardly if you ask me....not to mention childish.

Do not think so. I do not sit on the puter all day and all night like some of you do so you can feel better about Obama.

Obama screwed this up period.

YouTube - Obama on Swine Flu Reverse

So if Obama said it was NOTHING TO BE ALARMED about then why did we start making the flu vaccine 6 months ago? Just for the hell of it?

Face it, he dropped the ball and when it came to this he reversed his thoughts and now is trying to cover for his " there is no alarm".

Like it or not, Obama screwed this up from the start and by not doing anything for all these months it has cost us over 1000 peoples lives.

So he either lied about the flu in April or he knew more about it and chose to hide it from us.

Either way, he is guilty of either lying to us or not moving quick enough knowing it was coming.

Old 10-26-2009, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Do not think so. I do not sit on the puter all day and all night like some of you do so you can feel better about Obama.

So if Obama said it was NOTHING TO BE ALARMED about then why did we start making the flu vaccine 6 months ago? Just for the hell of it?

Face it, he dropped the ball and when it came to this he reversed his thoughts and now is trying to cover for his " there is no alarm".

Like it or not, Obama screwed this up from the start and by not doing anything for all these months it has cost us over 1000 peoples lives.

So he either lied about the flu in April or he knew more about it and chose to hide it from us.

Either way, he is guilty of either lying to us or not moving quick enough knowing it was coming.
To have it ready when we needed it! Despite all these threads about the swine flu vaccine, you still don't understand that it takes months to make it? And why are you now asking in an accusatory way why Obama had the flu vaccine made when just 24 hours ago, or less, you said Obama sat on his butt and did nothing? Why do you continue to take what Obama said out of context? And there is no reason for "alarm", even NOW!

Old 10-26-2009, 07:43 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,344,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre57 View Post
How do you know how I viewed bush through his tenure of 8 years? I'm relatively a newbie here.
So, the office of the Presidency has to EARN YOUR RESPECT?
I've always respected the office, no matter how badly they acted. But, when dubya lied to everyone, I lost any respect I ever had for the man.

I'll just bet you don't respect any democratic posters on this board. How do I know that? By reading your posts.

Hatred and racism towards bush? Didn't he kind of earn that disrespect? Isn't he like the worst President we've ever had? He doesn't have the hatred coming for killing thousands of Americans? And, people are racist towards him? who? the shoe thrower?

Based on your post, you are a long time Bush hater and often mention him being the worst ever when you know he is not even close.

It does not take much to see that you have a huge hatred for Bush.

Most people here who hate Bush is because he was a rich white man and not for any other reason. There racist and hateful remarks toward Bush goes a long way.

Anyway, the topic is about Obama screwing up again and not Bush.

I will not sit back and listen to liberals who defend a criminal Mayor and Governor for allowing the deaths of 1000's of people because they FAILED TO FOLLOW THE WRITTEN PROCEDURES IN PLACE.

The mayor should be in prison for what he did to those people.

Old 10-26-2009, 08:56 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,535,233 times
Quote:
I will not sit back and listen to liberals who defend a criminal Mayor and Governor for allowing the deaths of 1000's of people because they FAILED TO FOLLOW THE WRITTEN PROCEDURES IN PLACE. The mayor should be in prison for what he did to those people.
As your credibility has sunk deeper than the Titanic, perhaps you could make some last-ditch attempt to redeem yourself by posting those WRITTEN PROCEDURES of yours, pointing out each case where the city and state did not follow them.

Old 10-26-2009, 09:01 PM

526 posts, read 1,760,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMe View Post
Statistics vary but it is generally agreed that Katrina killed about 1000 people. And the Bush administration was pilloried for being unprepared for this natural disaster. Already H1N1 has killed 1000 people--mostly young--and the Obama administration "dithers" (to use Cheney's word) while the supply of the vaccine is woefully deficient. If this continues there are going to be a lot of parents wanting to know why the Obama administration didn't do more to prevent the death of their child. I don't think it is too early to convene a congressional investigation to get some answers.
The H1N1 has been perpetuated by the Obama administration to instil fear in aims to further his nationalised healthcare agenda. Fortunately, it is not working. Don't go to crowded places and dose yourself with vitamin D and you will be ok.

Old 10-27-2009, 06:29 AM

19,198 posts, read 31,535,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jja100 View Post
The H1N1 has been perpetuated by the Obama administration to instil fear in aims to further his nationalised healthcare agenda. Fortunately, it is not working. Don't go to crowded places and dose yourself with vitamin D and you will be ok.
Don't forget to chant the magic words...

"Eenie, weenie, chili beanie! No swine flu for me!"

As something of a public service, Vitamin-D is a toxic fat-soluble vitamin that is taken up into organs and tissues. The body does not have a mechanism to block the full absorbtion of overdoses. The number one (and essentially only) cause of Vitamin-D overdose is idiots taking dietary supplements. Some symptoms of Vitamin-D overdose:

Bone pain, bone loss, nausea, vomiting, weight-loss
Weakness, fatigue, irritability, nervousness
Thirst, headache, deafness, itchy skin

Underlying effects:
Irreversible damage to lungs, heart, and kidneys
Permanent fetal retardation

Old 10-27-2009, 07:20 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,598,441 times
Quote:

YouTube - Obama on Swine Flu Reverse

Sooo....you still have nothing to say. Good talkin' w/ya!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies