Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 09:53 AM

2,479 posts, read 3,236,302 times

Advertisements

I suppose all of you have forgotten the recession ain't over yet? And have forgotten it began in 2006, when you know who was in charge back then, and did nothing to help the U.S. get out of it?
Cut taxes, fight 2 wars, run the budget surplus into a deficit.

Gosh you repugs have such short memories!

P.S. the recession is global, not just in America.

Spelling? well ya man, you can't spell? don't start a thread if you can't. It makes you appear as if you have never finished 4th. grade, and are following some right wing cult and believing everything faux has to say. Gullible folks.

I wonder how many of you would be bashing mc same if he'd won, and things were no better than they are now?

Yeah, and what about that name calling:
Quote:
Why is the village idiot not using the stimulus money to help create those 5 million new jobs but instead is sitting back watching American workeds lose one home after another?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2009, 10:19 AM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalrap View Post
Way to lie Barry No problem though, your followers will still believe you.

Stimulus saves nine out of every five jobs | Washington Examiner (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Stimulus-saves-nine-out-of-five-jobs-69082477.html - broken link)
I'm sure they count a 2 week temp, job stuffing envelopes for political mailings, as a job they created too. In fact, they probably view it as saving two additional jobs, because they saved jobs at the envelope manufacturer and the post office.

Old 11-06-2009, 10:31 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,558,564 times
[quote=Hombre57;11509847]
Quote:
I suppose all of you have forgotten the recession ain't over yet?
And I suppose that your "intelligent" democratic leaders have declared the recession is over?

Gosh, you democrats sure have situational memories....

Quote:
Spelling? well ya man, you can't spell? don't start a thread if you can't. It makes you appear as if you have never finished 4th. grade, and are following some right wing cult and believing everything faux has to say. Gullible folks.
Are you the forum police? You can't even abide by the TOS in conversation. You keep trying to change the subject away from what is a glaring truth and detriment to your party.

Quote:
Yeah, and what about that name calling
Just trying to keep up with what is apparently fashionable with your side...

Old 11-06-2009, 10:38 AM

1,768 posts, read 3,414,092 times
Quote:

Stimulus saves nine out of every five jobs | Washington Examiner (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Stimulus-saves-nine-out-of-five-jobs-69082477.html - broken link)
But the fools here still won't get it.

Be sure to check out my profile picture for a gander at the real Zero.

Old 11-06-2009, 10:39 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,026,245 times
Quote:

[
Do you believe they count a job saved if you got a raise?

"An Associated Press review of the latest stimulus reports — which the White House promised would undergo extensive reviews to ensure accuracy — found that more than two-thirds of 14,506 jobs credited to the recovery act under spending by just one federal office were overstated because they counted pay increases for existing workers as jobs saved."

The Associated Press: STIMULUS WATCH: Salary raise counted as saved job

I know they teach kids wacky math these days but not this wacky.

Old 11-06-2009, 10:39 AM

5,477 posts, read 12,248,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManGoneADreamin View Post
but NO... they would never lie to us about how much the HC bill will really end up costing.....
or how many jobs Obamacare will save and/or create.

Old 11-06-2009, 10:47 AM

1,768 posts, read 3,414,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre57 View Post

I wonder how many of you would be bashing mc same if he'd won, and things were no better than they are now?
Well, at least you are right about this: McCain would be as big a mistake as President Zero is, and I, for one would be complaining about his proclivity toward Marxism just as loudly. The real trouble is, though, that it's the something for nothing crowd that gets any politician elected, so, until we get back to the idea that only those with a stake in this country have a right to vote, we'll continue our slide into mediocrity.

President Zero is, though, the worst mistake that American voters have made so far. If Zero is reelected in 2012, then it will prove that the majority of Americans really are idiots.

Old 11-06-2009, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Are you the forum police? You can't even abide by the TOS in conversation.
Report me.

Old 11-06-2009, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosinante View Post
Well, at least you are right about this: McCain would be as big a mistake as President Zero is, and I, for one would be complaining about his proclivity toward Marxism just as loudly. The real trouble is, though, that it's the something for nothing crowd that gets any politician elected, so, until we get back to the idea that only those with a stake in this country have a right to vote, we'll continue our slide into mediocrity.

President Zero is, though, the worst mistake that American voters have made so far. If Zero is reelected in 2012, then it will prove that the majority of Americans really are idiots.
And, that might include repugs too, after all, the repugs didn't like mc same, and voted for President Obama.
zero now? more name calling when things don't go YOUR WAY.

Old 11-06-2009, 11:15 AM
obo

916 posts, read 986,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre57 View Post
And, that might include repugs too, after all, the repugs didn't like mc same, and voted for President Obama.
zero now? more name calling when things don't go YOUR WAY.
ummmmmm... repugs? isn't that also name calling?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies