Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 07:14 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times

Advertisements

It stopped being science when politics and business got involved and planned strategies and agendas around it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2009, 07:16 PM

96 posts, read 130,587 times
Al Gore has hundreds of millions of dollars now. He didn't have that kind of money 10 years ago.

It's largely just another scam to move power to the world stage and suck the people of the world dry with new taxes.

The methane cows fart is more damaging to the ozone layer for instance, than all the emissions from cars, planes, boats, and trains in the world put together.

You really want to fight environmental change? Kill all the cows.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:16 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,628,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I have a question: What is your real motivation for denying climate change?
I was never baptized into that church.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:17 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
I read one blog where they said the GW alarmists were acting more like they had the secret coke formula, and that is exactly how they have behaved. It is a business to them worth millions of dollars.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:18 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
It stopped being science when politics and business got involved and planned strategies and agendas around it.

It also stopped being science when they placed temp guages by heat sources and when they falsified statistics. Wait maybe it was never science at all and was just an agenda by liberals to gain more control over people and bring in the cash.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:19 PM

10,239 posts, read 19,610,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I have a question: What is your real motivation for denying climate change?
Moi? Personally, I just enjoy provoking silly questions like this one!

Last edited by TexasReb; 11-24-2009 at 07:31 PM..

Old 11-24-2009, 07:19 PM

737 posts, read 1,177,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I read one blog where they said the GW alarmists were acting more like they had the secret coke formula, and that is exactly how they have behaved. It is a business to them worth millions of dollars.
The same blog that said Obama is a secret Kenyan who is working to give tax dollars to teach illegal immigrants science so they can grow up to become doctors who perform sex changes?

I think I read that blog to

Old 11-24-2009, 07:23 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityPerson09 View Post
When confronted by climate change deniers I just ask a single question.

"Does releasing millions of tons of chemicals into the environment have no effect on it?"

At that point one of two things happens

1. The Climate Change denier quickly shuts their mouth and backs off
2. The Climate Change denier starts rattling off quotes and slogans from Fox News/Limbaugh/Alex Jones/etc and begins the back pedaling process.

What's the matter? Can't you handle the truth that El Gordo and the liberal scientists have just been outed as the biggest liars in history?

Climategate: the final nail in the coffin of ‘Anthropogenic Global Warming’? – Telegraph Blogs

Old 11-24-2009, 07:24 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,441,102 times
I don't deny that there is change but I believe that it is the natural progression of the Earth. It heats up then cools off so not sure where you want to put me but I think it will correct itself as it always has.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:24 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityPerson09 View Post
When confronted by climate change deniers I just ask a single question.

"Does releasing millions of tons of chemicals into the environment have no effect on it?"

At that point one of two things happens

1. The Climate Change denier quickly shuts their mouth and backs off
2. The Climate Change denier starts rattling off quotes and slogans from Fox News/Limbaugh/Alex Jones/etc and begins the back pedaling process.
Oh hogwash.

We have to remember something here. These scientists are far radical leftists and we know this is typical behavior for leftists - lying, falsifying information, engaging in petty and vindictive campaigns against those who don't think as they do, etc, etc......so, is it really any surprise that the leftists in general and on this board would agree with the behavior and tactics used by the unethical GW scientists?

They are all peas in a pod.

They can't even answer these simple questions about honesty, integrity and ethical behavior. That speaks VOLUMES.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies