Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 10:09 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,767,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
This is where your worship of your global warming god becomes evident by your faith in twenty year cycles LOL.
Again you plant the wrods of your mouths to the words of others. You throw up straw men from your own internal thinking so as to justify your own errant thinking. No one said anything about Afghanistan. this is a totally different sphere as your hero obama will soon learn. Yes it did work. I remember argueing with the likes of your crowd on here when we first went there and there was not one of you that did not believe we would leave with our tales tucked and it didn't turn out that way did it? You see i do remember things and I remember the arguemtnets of the libs the Reids, the Pelosis that had us defeated. they were liars weren't they? these are pathetic little worms you worship.
My experience and independent thinking stands head and shoulders above the lemmings of the left that worship their secular false gods.

for a person with very little knowledge, especially about global warming, you certainly are full of yourself. And good at calling names. I find that to be another sign of intelligence

Old 12-01-2009, 10:18 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,470,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
Why do so called "tolerant" liberals hate so many different people?

They hate people who work
They hate people who are religious
They hate minorites (except criminal minorities)
They hate people from the South and Midwest
They hate traditional families
They hate white people
They hate everyone with an inkling of a differing opinion on any issue
They hate babies (pro abortion)

So what are the reasons for such hatred by this group that identifies itself as caring about others and love and peace?
You got me, I always say I hate white people who work, and especially their damn traditional babies. Stupid whites...also! Stupid minorities (except the criminal kind.)

Edit: Did I tell you I hate little babies?

Old 12-02-2009, 03:55 PM

1,133 posts, read 712,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by organick View Post
for a person with very little knowledge, especially about global warming, you certainly are full of yourself. And good at calling names. I find that to be another sign of intelligence

Organick I nefer called you a name, unless of course, you fashion yourself a lemming of the left. If that sticks o.k. What is your knowledge about global warming that makes you the Mr/Mrs sophisticate? You do not have any such knowledge only speculation. Yet, you are willing to join with those that would mandate putting our economy further into a tailspin with mandates designed to curb your mystery global warming.

If you folks keep piling it on we are going to be in a real mess. You better get hold of that concept before it is too late.

Old 12-02-2009, 04:32 PM

433 posts, read 460,061 times
Moderator cut: RUDE
Quote:
first off the age group is limiting a big picture second off I guess the CDC made up those numbers??
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/30/us/30suicide.html
So you believe that the rate for the CDC data from 2006 is relevant to Military suicide in 2009 in what way? And from your NYTimes cite."The civilian rate for 2006, the most recent figure available, was 19.2 when adjusted to match the demographics." Not quite the 11% cited by CDC is it? Is it feasable that the rate in the civilian population has increased in the last 3 years as well? This would be an example of how a bias skews data.
Since the issue is suicide reaches an 3 decade high, wouldn't it be more relevant to use data from the same years?
Quote:
of course my ibfo is biased and yours correct
I don't remember posting any "ibfo" but my cites weren't from politically driven sources- yours were.
"War Times/Tiempo de Guerras was started to help broaden and deepen the fight against the Bush program" War Times (http://www.war-times.org/issues/15art1.html - broken link)
Quote:
Never said they were not smart....said they did not support our action. get it clear.
What you actually said was "The majority of the military today does not even support what we are doing." You then provided a (political) cite that said "Nearly one in three of the 2,000 military personnel it surveyed reported that they believed the war had "no value" or "little or no value" at all."; In your world when 1/3 is a majority? I believe that it's actually defined as a 'super majority' (in the other direction)!
Hmmm- Moderator cut: rudebias?
Quote:
Plus being bthe smartest you know says little since you deny stats published by the group you are supporting
Quote:
try looking at statistics about socioeconomic makeup of the military.
Done- Military Demographics: Note that these are not political agenda sites.
GAO report to Congress http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d05952.pdf
Army http://www.armyg1.army.mil/HR/docs/d...%20Profile.pdf
Air Force http://www.afpc.randolph.af.mil/shar...090720-015.pdf
Navy https://www.cnic.navy.mil/navycni/gr...icc_058918.pdf
Marine Corps http://www.usmc-mccs.org/aboutmccs/downloads (http://www.usmc-mccs.org/aboutmccs/downloads/pom/Demographics%20Update.pdf - broken link)
/pom/Demographics%20Update.pdf (http://www.usmc-mccs.org/aboutmccs/downloads/pom/Demographics%20Update.pdf - broken link)
Coast Guard http://www.uscg.mil/top/about/doc/uscg_snapshot.pdf
Quote:
The majority of the military today does not even support what we are doing.
Yup 1 in 3 is a majority I'll remember that. Happen to have a cite that actually supports your opinion?
Quote:
The suicide rates are the highest ever. I suppose they like being there too?
Again; Not significantly different than the rates for the same civilian demographic (19.2% in 2006 per your source) and probably lower. And no I don't believe they like being there.
Quote:
The reality is that the current military only exists because it preys on young, uninformed, low income members of our country for the most part.
Disparaging the miltary isn't nice-Moderator cut: personal attack
Here's mine:Who Serves in the U.S. Military? The Demographics of Enlisted Troops and Officers

Dano (Chuckling)

Last edited by katzenfreund; 12-02-2009 at 10:24 PM..

Old 12-02-2009, 08:01 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,077,406 times
Threads like this are why I'm considering no longer posting here.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:17 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,609,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Ridiculous isn't it.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:35 PM

1,712 posts, read 3,104,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post

Because you don't agree with it

I am sure you LOVED that thread about conservatives hating everybody though....

Don't you hate it when not everyone is drinking the spiked ******* kool aid

Old 12-02-2009, 09:38 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,968 times
Quote:

This didn't do much for your thread. If you're so against that other thread about conservatives, why would you stoop to that very same level that you apparently don't like?

Old 12-02-2009, 09:46 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,609,037 times
Quote:
Because you don't agree with it

I am sure you LOVED that thread about conservatives hating everybody though....

I'm sure it's beyond your thought process, but such threads, regardless of whether they are about liberals or conservatives, are moronic.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:48 PM

1,712 posts, read 3,104,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
I'm sure it's beyond your thought process, but such threads, regardless of whether they are about liberals or conservatives, are moronic.

Thanks for the typical liberal personal attack

That was kind of the point of this thread, although some lefties have proven my OP to be true for some regarding hate
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies