Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 11:06 AM

3,085 posts, read 5,239,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMichele View Post
Actually, it's up to 10.

I believe after the first woman was misquoted, he paid her to shut up. He opened a can of worms. Now he has to pay every broad he's slept with since getting married.

It almost looks like a set up, lol. Some of them kept text messages and voicemails.
Well, no one ever said pimpin' was easy, not even for Tiger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2009, 11:10 AM

815 posts, read 2,137,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
No, I don't think that is true.

Despite the amount of money that a man has, most women are not "expecting" their husbands to have sex with multiples of other women.

Also, an individuals morals are not changed by access to money just they are just magnified.

I am just really so sick and tired of Black athletes getting caught up in sex scandals.
I disagree, I think if most of these people (most, not all) who say Tiger is wrong for cheating on his wife had even a snowball's chance to be able to get with the caliber of women he does, they would cheat on their wives as well. If 50-70% of American males have cheated on their wives at one time or another, what makes you think the average joe with an average looking wife would not cheat if was able to with a woman of runway model's caliber? And what black athletes have been caught up in sex scandals that other white athletes and celebrities have not been caught up in?

Old 12-07-2009, 11:12 AM

1,679 posts, read 2,543,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmaingr View Post
I don't know if this is relevant. These women were involved with Tiger because he is Tiger, not because he is black or whatever. I seriously doubt that these women would go home with the ordinary black man, or even white man. And just because someone sleeps with a person from another race doesn't necessarily mean that they now like, and only like, people of that race. I also doubt that they are too worried about some white men not finding them attractive because they snagged Tiger. Something tells me that they have been, and will be, well compensated for the deed.

Racial preferences only go so far with most people. Some white women say they aren't interested in black men but let Shermar Moore knock on their door and you'll hear a different story. Same thing with men. A lot of white men say they don't find black women attractive but I bet they wouldn't turn Halle Barry out of bed for oats.
I respect your perception, but neither one of us will ever truly know due to not being able to gain the authentic stories from each one of these women. There is so much more that could be stated on your comments, but I am sure a thread has existed before on this topic, so why reinvent the wheel. I believe that more people are inclined to be with their own kind. regardless of how attractive someone from a different race may be to them.The black man is primarily the only human species who will develop intimate relationships with someone outside of their race. Although favorable conditions or circumstances may be present, many more people to me will not step out of their comfort zone to be with someone based on their attractiveness nor their glamorous positions.

Old 12-07-2009, 11:14 AM

1,679 posts, read 2,543,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
Funny!!! "You know its hard out here for a pimp."

Old 12-07-2009, 11:16 AM

3,169 posts, read 5,164,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
Obviously it's not easy. It doesn't seem to very cheap, either!

Eta, something else is up with Tiger. This is well beyond pimping. I think Tiger has a little problem. That's a lot of women.

Old 12-07-2009, 11:17 AM

49 posts, read 83,694 times
Why I do not like the article is because it has the assertion that not marrying into your race is bad. A lot of people my age don't really care.

The "if Obama married a white women" comment is the most ridiculous.

You would expect articles like this wouldn't be acceptable.

Old 12-07-2009, 11:17 AM

484 posts, read 1,216,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
No, I don't think that is true.

Despite the amount of money that a man has, most women are not "expecting" their husbands to have sex with multiples of other women.

Also, an individuals morals are not changed by access to money just they are just magnified.

I am just really so sick and tired of Black athletes getting caught up in sex scandals.
It's not just blacks that get caught up in this sort of stuff. Throughout history, rich and famous men of all stripes have engaged in this sort of behavior.

While women who marry such men, particularly after they become rich and famous, may not expect this to happen, the temptation proves to be too much for many men.

Old 12-07-2009, 11:18 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Why? If I want to talk about race or discrimination, who are you to tell me that I shouldn't? Seriously.

As far as the jokes on Tom Joyner's show...black comedians make fun of everyone...every week Huggie Lowdown comes on and gives a rundown of the current events and name a bama of the week. Everything else in that story "if obama had married a white woman" and the measure of blackness are just too stupid for words.

White women will kill your ass...the most a sister would have done was messed up the car and told your mama how sorry you are

Got that right...Just look at that show that comes on the Oxygen channel every sunday called "snapped".

Old 12-07-2009, 11:23 AM

1,062 posts, read 1,127,800 times
Good for AP , its the truth .
It is also boring to me , but AP breaking out with a true story ...
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old 12-07-2009, 11:24 AM

49 posts, read 83,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaveno View Post
I respect your perception, but neither one of us will ever truly know due to not being able to gain the authentic stories from each one of these women. There is so much more that could be stated on your comments, but I am sure a thread has existed before on this topic, so why reinvent the wheel. I believe that more people are inclined to be with their own kind. regardless of how attractive someone from a different race may be to them.The black man is primarily the only human species who will develop intimate relationships with someone outside of their race. Although favorable conditions or circumstances may be present, many more people to me will not step out of their comfort zone to be with someone based on their attractiveness nor their glamorous positions.
If you look at the data in the US from 2006, almost 20% of asian women have relationships outside their "race." For black men it was less than 10%. Which is actually a pretty small percentage if you believe the constant talk about black men wanting women in other races.

It may be true though that rich/professional/extremely educated black men would want to date outside of their race more. I would need to see the data for that, but I wouldn't be surprised.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies