Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 04:50 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times

Advertisements

Why are you even paying attention to this drivel?
Is it your marriage?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2009, 05:12 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,790,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Why are you even paying attention to this drivel?
Is it your marriage?

i dont pay that much attention or dwell on it but just like you ..i came on this forum and read this post and had time to reply with my fingers...so why did you read an article that you don't like paying attention to?

Old 12-11-2009, 06:24 PM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
I have zero sympathy for Tiger and let the women get what they can from the dolt. But leave it between him and his women and family and their legal advisors. He's going away so let's just forget him and give them some privacy.

Old 12-11-2009, 07:00 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,790,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I have zero sympathy for Tiger and let the women get what they can from the dolt. But leave it between him and his women and family and their legal advisors. He's going away so let's just forget him and give them some privacy.

the focus of the question is not about Tiger..it is about the women that ratted on him

Old 12-11-2009, 07:05 PM

2,170 posts, read 2,861,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaskateguy View Post
They all seem to be coming out of the woodwork to rat out their Lover, if in fact they are his Lover. what kind of People would go out of their to help ruin a Man, just for a few minutes in the spot light? Do you think they are right or wrong for doings so.--I think they are wrong.
He reaps what he sows. I hope that lovely wife of his takes him for every nickel. As for the tramps and sluts he was dogging - who cares? They're dirt too.

Old 12-11-2009, 07:37 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,861,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Single women that sleep with a married guy are 'prostitutes'

No their sleeping with him for the potential monetary reward sounds like a prostitute to me. Their choice to sleep with a married man is what makes then skanks, but I hold the same light on him. In the end none of those women will get anything from it, unless they do a tell all book like Lewinski and get their $M payout... and yes I think she was a skank too.

A married guy that cheats on his wife multiple times 'has no ability to control is impulses'

ummm no doesn't sound like any control to me... or no desire to be married or faithful... guess for all we know they have no vows for being faithful...

And a wife that takes $5 million to stay with her cheating husband gets no response from you.

Guess not much different than the prostitutes, only she costs more... but $5M is a lot less than what she would take with a divorce. sounds like cheap insurance for him to me. Why she would do it is beyond me. Not my choice but then again it isn't any of my business either. she is the one making the choice to stay.

Interesting take

I'm pretty sure that on occasion it was
I was thinking a little lower down

Old 12-11-2009, 07:55 PM

639 posts, read 1,142,954 times
WOW.....Why I am I surprised that some are making "TIGER" out to be the victim!!!! The skanks will always be the skanks but the victims here are his wife and children. Tiger did what he did, knowingly and probably with much pleasure...please don't show any sympathy for him......

Old 12-12-2009, 03:14 AM

805 posts, read 1,510,165 times
Nobody's a victim here. Everyone made their choices and they were conscious decisions. Nobody raped anyone. Nobody forced anyone to marry anyone. Elin can stay with Tiger or leave. She chooses to stay.

AND, Tiger, his wife, and kids, no matter what, live in luxury and wealth and comfort and will do so for the rest of their lives. They just have to sort things out on the way, just like the rest of us. Life is about learning from your suffering. Nothing new. They just get to do it in luxury.

So, there is NO reason to feel sorry for the Woods Family.

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." - Oscar Wilde.

Old 12-12-2009, 06:33 AM

1,595 posts, read 2,988,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua0 View Post
Nobody's a victim here. Everyone made their choices and they were conscious decisions. Nobody raped anyone. Nobody forced anyone to marry anyone. Elin can stay with Tiger or leave. She chooses to stay.

AND, Tiger, his wife, and kids, no matter what, live in luxury and wealth and comfort and will do so for the rest of their lives. They just have to sort things out on the way, just like the rest of us. Life is about learning from your suffering. Nothing new. They just get to do it in luxury.

So, there is NO reason to feel sorry for the Woods Family.

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." - Oscar Wilde.
Well said!

Old 12-12-2009, 07:48 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaskateguy View Post
They all seem to be coming out of the woodwork to rat out their Lover, if in fact they are his Lover. what kind of People would go out of their to help ruin a Man, just for a few minutes in the spot light? Do you think they are right or wrong for doings so.--I think they are wrong.
He ruined himself by not being able to keep it in his pants

I feel bad for his wife
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies