Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 01:08 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Right. The same goes for someone who has over 1,500 threads bashing President Obama, wouldn't really notice anything at all, it's just bash as usual for them. Please name humiliation, failure, lies, and lack of results. ( be concise and to the point ) on second thought, forget I asked, we already know where you stand......(and don't want to hear your trash) Or, these are only YOUR opinions, but make statements as if these allegations are true. There are some people (pinch yourself) who think he's doing a good job considering what was handed to him.
Merry Christmas Scrooge
Just look back through my posts, and others, to see all the lies, humiliation and failures.

My threads are ALWAYS backed up by links, statistics, facts and opinion based on those statistics and facts.

Old 12-20-2009, 01:26 PM

2,479 posts, read 3,235,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc99 View Post
Care to elaborate?
obama's policies that are being rammed down our throats

Someone else's quote, not mine. This admin isn't ramming [MOD CUT/language] it's just that some people see things that way.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-20-2009 at 01:45 PM..

Old 12-20-2009, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Just look back through my posts, and others, to see all the lies, humiliation and failures.

My threads are ALWAYS backed up by links, statistics, facts and opinion based on those statistics and facts.
More Balogna sanrene, and you know it too. Maybe that's your opinion, and you're entitled to your own opinion, no matter how wrong it may be.

Last edited by Hombre57; 12-20-2009 at 02:06 PM..

Old 12-20-2009, 01:31 PM

1,700 posts, read 3,424,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre57 View Post
obama's policies that are being rammed down our throats

Someone else's quote, not mine. This admin isn't ramming [MOD CUT/language] it's just that some people see things that way.
I don't know if you remember the big rush over the summer to have this health bill passed? Quick quick quick get it done so by the time anyone figures out what happened it'll be too late. I remember a bunch of people going crazy when some other president did that and it didn't work well for any party involved. Not to mention the big push for cap and trade. Is that really what we need now? Or is it someone trying to push their agenda? Thats why you're seeing more anti-Obama threads and the feeling that things are being forced on the people.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-20-2009 at 01:46 PM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 12-20-2009, 01:56 PM

Quote:
I don't know if you remember the big rush over the summer to have this health bill passed? Quick quick quick get it done so by the time anyone figures out what happened it'll be too late. I remember a bunch of people going crazy when some other president did that and it didn't work well for any party involved. Not to mention the big push for cap and trade. Is that really what we need now? Or is it someone trying to push their agenda? Thats why you're seeing more anti-Obama threads and the feeling that things are being forced on the people.
Well gee, that's just too bad.

I've been voting for 39 years.

I have voted both republican AND democrat.

I've never exactly liked everything that every President has done or said.

But, I am not OBSESSED, nor have I ever been OBSESSED with bashing any one President like some of these fools do, and have.

And, I don't know if YOU CAN REMEMBER, but this trash started way, way before the election.

REMEMBER? he is a muslim. he is a terrorist. he is this. he is that.

I wished some of these people would grow up, and swallow the bitter pill as I have done with some Presidents over the past 39 years and get over it, there's three more years to go, maybe even 7.

Am I content or happy with this President's decisions? NO. But I do not make it a point to sit in front of a keyboard for days and hours on end nitpicking and whining. I would imagine some people have no life at all, and this is all they know what to do, instead of thinking of doing something constructive. Sitting in front of a television day by day and watching some so called news agency spew trash which is repeated in these public forums. We all know how to watch television.

Old 12-20-2009, 02:01 PM

1,700 posts, read 3,424,499 times
Quote:
Well gee, that's just too bad.

I've been voting for 39 years.

I have voted both republican AND democrat.

I've never exactly liked everything that every President has done or said.

But, I am not OBSESSED, nor have I ever been OBSESSED with bashing any one President like some of these fools do, and have.

And, I don't know if YOU CAN REMEMBER, but this trash started way, way before the election.

REMEMBER? he is a muslim. he is a terrorist. he is this. he is that.

I wished some of these people would grow up, and swallow the bitter pill as I have done with some Presidents over the past 39 years and get over it, there's three more years to go, maybe even 7.

Am I content or happy with this President's decisions? NO. But I do not make it a point to sit in front of a keyboard for days and hours on end nitpicking and whining. I would imagine some people have no life at all, and this is all they know what to do, instead of thinking of doing something constructive. Sitting in front of a television day by day and watching some so called news agency spew trash which is repeated in these public forums. We all know how to watch television.
Just a continuation of what they feel was done to them in the previous admin.

Old 12-20-2009, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Just a continuation of what they feel was done to them in the previous admin.
I'm not so sure about that. I think it's more deep rooted than that.

Old 12-20-2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
I really don't see how you can't put the current HC bill in that category. A majority of the American do not want this bill, they are looking to take over 1/6 of the economy without giving the senators AND the public a chance to digest and analyze the bill, Reid and the democrats have excluded the republicans on this MASSIVE, 2000 page legislation and they want it all done in three days....just so obama can claim some kind of "victory", they will pass this bill, the largest to come down the pike since Medicare, on a strictly party line vote.

Is this what HC reform is all about - giving obama a victory?

What happened to his promise of making this a transparent, open debate and deliberation on CSpan?

Old 12-20-2009, 03:05 PM

Quote:
More Balogna sanrene, and you know it too. Maybe that's your opinion, and you're entitled to your own opinion, no matter how wrong it may be.
Sorry, the facts are on my side. I always link to either other opinions that corroborate my view or facts and statistics that back it up.

Old 12-20-2009, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
The nastieness towards Obama's policies that are being rammed down our throats have nothing to do with Christmas and everything to do with the resistance of those who cherish liberty over social entitlement programs and the redistribution of the money from those who earn to those who take.
Very true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies