Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 06:03 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,322,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
I deny that.
Well, you would.

Couric is an idiot, an airhead and an absolute witch. If she had anything intelligent to say, her poll numbers wouldn't be in the dumpster.

palin scores much higher than Couric! Get real.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2010, 06:12 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,322,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Hilary Clinton is admired for all the RIGHT reasons, even after almost 20 years of GOP operatives trying to destroy her and Bill Clinton.

Sarah Palin is admired for all the WRONG reasons, she needs only to open her mouth and say something to destroy herself.

Hilary Clinton = Elanor Roosevelt
Sarah Palin = David Duke
Oh, please! Spare us. Hillary=Elanor Roosevelt? Give me a break.

Palin=Duke? How so. Can you provide anything at all to support such a wild claim?

Palin is mainstream America (though not to the godless left). Here where I live, Palin is everyone next door. You may not realize it, but here in "flyover country" almost everyone goes to church. So, you can take her "religion" out of the controversy. She is "us", and she is everybody. That is one reason why she is so popular. People are just damn tired of the liberal non-religious leftist, politically correct, whatever-floats-your-boat, shameless B.S. that is being preached by the left in our schools, and virtually everywhere. That isn't mainstream America. And we aren't accepting it anymore.

Old 01-07-2010, 07:17 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,089,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post

Palin=Duke? How so. Can you provide anything at all to support such a wild claim?

Palin is mainstream America (though not to the godless left). Here where I live, Palin is everyone next door. You may not realize it, but here in "flyover country" almost everyone goes to church. So, you can take her "religion" out of the controversy. She is "us", and she is everybody. That is one reason why she is so popular. People are just damn tired of the liberal non-religious leftist, politically correct, whatever-floats-your-boat, shameless B.S. that is being preached by the left in our schools, and virtually everywhere. That isn't mainstream America. And we aren't accepting it anymore.

Old 01-07-2010, 08:32 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,966,939 times
Quote:

Excellent post.

Old 01-07-2010, 09:35 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,578,593 times
Quote:

LOL!!! Palin is EVERYBODY? LOL. Even better of a laugh.

Non religious? Everyone tired of? I am not tired of it.

And godless liberals? Stats say something around 70 percent of Americans are religious. If 51 percent identify themselves as Republican, then there is another 20 percent that is liberal and RELIGIOUS. Your theory makes NO sense.

Go Hillary!

Old 01-07-2010, 09:54 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,188,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Oh this is great they are so angry, pretty funny.
right. When we don't respond we're hiding. When we do respond we're angry, or jealous, or scared. right.

Old 01-07-2010, 10:00 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,762,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
right. When we don't respond we're hiding. When we do respond we're angry, or jealous, or scared. right.

Not at all, it is when you take a poll so seriously and feel compelled to shout LIAR because the post stated tie when in reality there was a one point difference. Clearly thet fact that Palin is viewed in the same light as Hillary by the American people gets under the skin of the left.

I think it is hilarious.

Old 01-07-2010, 10:15 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,444,205 times
Well we think it's hilarious that you're so desperate to see your girl as better than she is, that you would lie about her coming in second behind Hillary Clinton. It's so transparent it's comical.

Old 01-07-2010, 10:17 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,762,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Well we think it's hilarious that you're so desperate to see your girl as better than she is, that you would lie about her coming in second behind Hillary Clinton. It's so transparent it's comical.

My girl? I'm no Palin fan. I am a fan of sanity. Making an issue of 1 point within the MOE of a poll shows how unhinged the left has become.

Old 01-07-2010, 10:21 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
16-15 is basically a tie, especially with the MoE.
Well, no, it isn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies