Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 06:12 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,758,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Republicans see political opportunity in Obama response to failed airplane bomb.

washingtonpost.com
Mmmm of course the fact that Obama is weak on terrorism is going to be front and center in campaigns. This incident is one more straw on the camels back as the piece states.

"Since before Obama was sworn into office, Republicans have been building a case that he is weak on national security, and in the wake of the intelligence and security failures that led to last week's incident, they think that narrative might stick. Congressional Republicans and GOP pollsters said they believe the administration's response to the failed attack on a Detroit-bound plane -- along with Obama's decisions on the military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and the intelligence lapses connected to November's massacre at Fort Hood, Tex. -- damage the Democratic brand."

The OP stated that Tom Kean said this was a favor to the Republican party, which he clearly did not.

Old 01-03-2010, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post

How do you know I never came back? Unlike people on the right like "Sunnydays" and "sanrene", I do come back.

Sorry I did not reply instantly. I do have a life outside of CD. I came back from work (Do YOU work?), posted this and took a shower.

If you do not see it, I am sorry.

Wrong again. Typical of people who follow the GARBAGE Old Party.

I love it is getting bumped too. Shows how much the Republicans would LOVE an attack on the USA

Of course they do. Anything for a major terrorist attack to make Obama look bad. GOP (Garbage Old Party) is very full of themselves. It is very funny. I can imagine the look of joy of Cheneys face when they hear there was a successful attack.

This is awesome, please keep bumping this post for all the world to see.

Old 01-03-2010, 06:15 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,576,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
This is awesome, please keep bumping this post for all the world to see.
I sure will!

To show them how wrong you and the Garbage Old Party are! And at least I have a job/life. You thought I would not come back. Wrong AGAIN! How does it feel to be wrong all the time?

Thanks again!

Old 01-03-2010, 06:17 PM

3,199 posts, read 4,318,057 times
Quote:
Naw.Already have all A's in reading and writing classes.

And I did read it. It is just that no one on the left would ever say anything like that horrible about this being done as a "favor".

That pleasure and honor goes the war loving garbage old party.

You got that right. It is their wet dream to see a terrorist attack on the USA especially under Obama.
Partisanship makes people say the darnedest things.

I heard a koo koo clock going off as I read that last irresponsible comment.

p.s. I'm not a GOP'er, so enjoy your stereotype.

Old 01-03-2010, 06:17 PM

Quote:
I sure will!

To show them how wrong you and the Garbage Old Party are! And at least I have a job/life. You thought I would not come back. Wrong AGAIN! How does it feel to be wrong all the time?

Thanks again!

Hey anytime you would like to defend yourself go ahead, You have been beaten left right and center yet no response to the substance.

I feels great to be right, you should try it some time.

Old 01-03-2010, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Partisanship makes people say the darnedest things.

I heard a koo koo clock going off as I read that last irresponsible comment.

p.s. I'm not a GOP'er, so enjoy your stereotype.
Yeah I know didn't the left object to right questioning their patriotism?

Old 01-03-2010, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Yeah I know didn't the left object to right questioning their patriotism?
With big crocodile tears.

Old 01-03-2010, 06:22 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,280,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Did you read the link in the o.p.?

Doesn't look like it from your off topic post.

Curious. Are you a moderator?

Old 01-03-2010, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
Curious. Are you a moderator?
So your answer would be "no I didn't bother to read the link, I'm just here to deflect"

Thanks.

Old 01-03-2010, 06:24 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,576,037 times
Quote:
Hey anytime you would like to defend yourself go ahead, You have been beaten left right and center yet no response to the substance.

I feels great to be right, you should try it some time.
You...right?!? Conservatism..right?

Wait...actually......they do it get right...very rare though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies