Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2010, 01:27 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,851,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Then leave this thread....
Soon as you pay my internet bill. A bit rude of you also

Old 01-04-2010, 01:28 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,201,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Soon as you pay my internet bill. A bit rude of you also
'tis you straying off topic....

Old 01-04-2010, 01:28 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,444,205 times
Quote:

lol Tell that to the liberal that brought it up 1st

I could careless about the white house garden to be honest let alone whats it if. Take that up with the OP
YOUR post #59 was the first to mention PRESIDENT Obama with the word 'leader'. I'd suggest that if you couldN'T care less about the White House garden that you refrain from participating in threads that are specifically about it.

Quote:

Did you miss David Axelrod talk about how hot he had it in there?
Did you miss the subject of this thread?

Michelle, my belle, how does your garden grow?

Old 01-04-2010, 01:29 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,670,066 times
It's pretty sad that I watched this last night and one of the first things I thought was:

"Someone on CD will find some kind of crazy issue with Michelle Obama, either her dress, her choice of vegetable, or her just being on the show".

I was right!

Old 01-04-2010, 01:29 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Do you realize this thread is about Michelle Obama?
Jadex, dearheart, there is more than one Laura in the world. The poster you quoted was referring to the writer of the article in the OP link, not your guru, Laura Bush. Now if you want to start a thread about her, I have a few things I could say in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
Cablevision is in a dispute with Scripps and has yanked HGTV and Food Network-- who won last night, and did they use the %*%*&% sweet potatoes?
Whaa? I watched the Rose Bowl on HGTV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Yup, your "canoe" IS dragging......
You need to find a portage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
This thread is proof of the sad state of unemployment. People on this thread need to get jobs...seriously
I heard McDonald's is hiring!

Old 01-04-2010, 01:30 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,267,449 times
Quote:
Look at the persons post above that one you copied of mine

What hateful crap did I say? So now the truth is hateful Give me a break. You just dont want to accept or admit that Obama isnt a great leader. A great leader leads by example Obama doesnt do that.

Guess you think a great leader doesnt lead by example. That a great leader just gives out orders and never follows their own orders.
LOL, this post proves the irony that is going on in your posts. You were called out on your first post because it has nothing to do w/the thread. Then you respond to that w/another post that again, has nothing to do w/the thread. It just provided you w/another attempt to insult the president. Some people just can't help themselves.

Old 01-04-2010, 01:30 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,670,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
This is absolutely the dumbest thread I've ever participated in !!!

Try reading Jill61's link:

First lady Michelle Obama harvests White House garden with D.C. fifth-graders - washingtonpost.com

Pay careful attention to the caption beneath the photo.

And please remember to change the subject again after you are proven wrong once again.

I'll look forward to your next post.
I would love to see the next post as well!

Sweet Potato Conspiracy indeed@

Old 01-04-2010, 01:33 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,316,883 times
If you happened to watch the show, the WH chef never mentioned the Obama's name one single time or even brought up the idea that Obama loves those sweet taters.

Did the gardener pick out her little girl's dress by mistake and have Michealle' wear it?

Someone needs to help the lady look a bit more classy instead of looking like a little girl in a hemans body.

So did Michealle' lie to the world about the taters or not?

What did she say? that Bubba loves his sweet taters and they do not even have any in the WH garden after stating she has them.

And to think someone else said on the show that they revamped the garden in early spring because the Obama's wanted certain healthful veggies. And to lie about having the sweet taters.

Amazing how someone wants to scam people into thinking they are planting a healthy garden to help kids learn to eat properly only to find out they are lying.

Shame on her.

Old 01-04-2010, 01:34 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,733,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecvMatt View Post
Flay/Comerford won, and yes, they used the "controversial" sweet potatoes.

Thank YOU!!!!!

Old 01-04-2010, 01:36 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,733,011 times
What ever became of the heart shaped potato that an audience member gave to David Letterman, who in turn handed the spud off to Obama?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies