Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: The Confederate Flag is a symbol of:
Racism, slavery, and segregation 129 49.62%
Southern culture, history, and freedom 131 50.38%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 05:02 PM

177 posts, read 266,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary phagan View Post
Coon dog you are the cat's meow.The black man on top is H.K Edgerton,he was in Ringgold Georgia recently a town that neighbors my town.He is a proud southerner indeed.Miss Princess love would see many flags around here,with the Chattanooga and and Chickamauga battlefields in our backyards.Princess can see a statue of Nathan Bedford Forrest and many of our heroes.We here are aware of her kind that would do away with all things southern.

Comment From H.K. Edgerton

It is unfortunate that those of you who were educated in the Federal school system have such a dim view of the honorable Black confederate soldier. If you can be so proud of the Black Union soldier who received half the pay of his counterpart, one who fought with a bayonet at his back from his white counterpart, watched as his wives were raped by the union soldier and used as concubine, watched as his Southern Black and White families homes were burned, food stuffs to feed innocent women and children stolen, animals killed, women raped and murdered. You go ahead and be proud of the Battle of the Craters, and Denzelle Washington’s Glory as the Union Whites murdered their black’s returning to their lines.

Here in the South we shall continue to honor Napoleon Nelson ant the other the Black men who rode with the Honorable General Nathan Bedford Forrest , and the likes of Holt Collier, Levi Carnine, Rev. Mack Lee and celebrate Dick Poplar in Petersburg, Virginia. The shame is that you truly believe the propaganda of your Northern Master.

Old 02-04-2010, 05:02 PM

1,313 posts, read 1,550,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
"What friend? You lack reading comprehension skills. Must be the southern schools you have attended in the past." princesslove

Interesting post. Please tell us did you attend Southern schools?
Please don't blame my southern schools for that

Old 02-04-2010, 05:04 PM

135 posts, read 139,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessLove View Post
Yes racial mixing should just not happen. Something that me and your beloved white supremacists would all agree on.

Sorry but the black panthers aren't known for lynching whites. Nice try though.

No white person has stepped foot into my house.
You must be so proud, pretty pretty princess (a little "my little pony-ish).

Old 02-04-2010, 05:06 PM

Quote:
"What friend? You lack reading comprehension skills. Must be the southern schools you have attended in the past." princesslove

Interesting post. Please tell us did you attend Southern schools?
Yes, pretty pretty princess. Do share.

Old 02-04-2010, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
And, may I ask why that is?
You may ask, but good luck with her not flip flopping or avoiding the question altogether.

Old 02-04-2010, 05:11 PM

1,333 posts, read 3,224,618 times
Quote:
Very few today realize the North had 100's of Rum factories plastered all over New England, facilities to make the Rum casks, shipyards to make the slave ships, insurance companies to insure the ships and banks to finance it all.

The fields of New England were planted to grow the grain to make the Rum.

The North made Rum to trade for humans captured in Africa.
Trying to explain Triangle Trade to people on here is a waste of time. Believe me, they just don't get it and I guess never learned about it in school. I can't remember if I learned it in school as a child but I know they discussed in in College.

Why doesn't everyone just ignore PrincessLove? Obviously she is young, uneducated and has a major inferiority complex when it comes to Whites.

Old 02-04-2010, 05:11 PM

646 posts, read 801,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon dog View Post
Comment From H.K. Edgerton

It is unfortunate that those of you who were educated in the Federal school system have such a dim view of the honorable Black confederate soldier. If you can be so proud of the Black Union soldier who received half the pay of his counterpart, one who fought with a bayonet at his back from his white counterpart, watched as his wives were raped by the union soldier and used as concubine, watched as his Southern Black and White families homes were burned, food stuffs to feed innocent women and children stolen, animals killed, women raped and murdered. You go ahead and be proud of the Battle of the Craters, and Denzelle Washington’s Glory as the Union Whites murdered their black’s returning to their lines.

Here in the South we shall continue to honor Napoleon Nelson ant the other the Black men who rode with the Honorable General Nathan Bedford Forrest , and the likes of Holt Collier, Levi Carnine, Rev. Mack Lee and celebrate Dick Poplar in Petersburg, Virginia. The shame is that you truly believe the propaganda of your Northern Master.
Awesome you found this,I would give you a hundred reps if I could.How true this man's words are.

Old 02-04-2010, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary phagan View Post
Whoa,whoa.There you go,when you lose an argument you say racist and or hate.But it was you who said "do you think I care about white women getting raped.You are a racist of the worst kind,and I would say full of hate
How dare YOU, pretty pretty Princess, of accusing Mary Phagan of being "racist". That is such a "default" word. Is it that when anything is said that you dislike or don't agree with, you automatically call "racist"? I mean, is it like "maam, we don't have that shoe in your size." Do you revert back to conspiracy and racism? "Maam, we sold out of that particular menu item for the day." "RACIST!"
At what point does that become a word that you use only when it's truly warranted? Why does it have to be a word that you just throw out whenever you feel an "injustice" of sorts has been handed to you??
Put your big girl pants on, sweetheart, and get the over it already.
Also, look to broaden your vocabulary. There have got to be other words you can use when you feel someone has wronged you.

Old 02-04-2010, 05:15 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,527,092 times
Talking Get real...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
The point is, if you're not free to do ANYTHING you want, then you're not free. If I want to urinate in public, I should be FREE to do so, without repercussions.

By all means, do so. You're free to urinate in public. Just understand the consequences. And there's nowhere on earth where you or anyone else would ever be "free to do anything you wanted."

Old 02-04-2010, 05:34 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,825,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadro77 View Post
Trying to explain Triangle Trade to people on here is a waste of time. Believe me, they just don't get it and I guess never learned about it in school. I can't remember if I learned it in school as a child but I know they discussed in in College.

Why doesn't everyone just ignore PrincessLove? Obviously she is young, uneducated and has a major inferiority complex when it comes to Whites.

IMHO someone is not from Mississippi nor from the South.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies