Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 01:18 PM

1,595 posts, read 2,987,723 times

Advertisements

C'mon, does anybody seriously believe Bin Laden is still alive?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2010, 02:25 AM

4,432 posts, read 6,984,164 times

Old 01-26-2010, 08:35 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
Neither Bush nor Obama are/were in charge. They are figureheads, put in place to get idiot partisans to argue about things that don't matter.

The fact that you try to place blame on Obama shows how much you've been fooled. The same goes for the people that try to blame Bush.
I didn't place any blame on either President. I simply asked if the "bogeyman concept" was as fitting for Obama as it was for Bush.

Afterall, Bush was harshly criticized for using OBL to stoke up fear, but in this case, Obama was not subject to the same criticism.

Why am I not surprised that you completely missed the point?

Old 01-26-2010, 08:48 AM

7,545 posts, read 8,326,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I didn't place any blame on either President. I simply asked if the "bogeyman concept" was as fitting for Obama as it was for Bush.

Afterall, Bush was harshly criticized for using OBL to stoke up fear, but in this case, Obama was not subject to the same criticism.

Why am I not surprised that you completely missed the point?
What's good for the goose is definitely NOT good for the gander. I recall liberals everywhere claiming Bush would use the re-emergence of a new Bin Laden tape as propaganda to get support for his agendas. Why don't we hear the same from the liberal left now? It's disturbingly quiet.

Old 01-26-2010, 12:45 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Bin Laden is a FOOL and not worthy of even smelling my ****.

If I met him, I would have no problem shooting him. Not without torturing him first a bit and then lighting him on fire. Wait not before bathing him in pigs blood since it is so against their religion to eat pork.

Mother****er. What a worthless man. Find him and shoot him.

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO can't believe i'm even saying this, but I agree with you, he is a Mother****er. I would like to see him choke on the whole Pig.

Old 01-26-2010, 12:52 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
What's good for the goose is definitely NOT good for the gander. I recall liberals everywhere claiming Bush would use the re-emergence of a new Bin Laden tape as propaganda to get support for his agendas. Why don't we hear the same from the liberal left now? It's disturbingly quiet.

Awwwwwwww I think it is safe to say here, that what is good for the goose, is definitely not so good for the Gander, we already knew this didn't we. Why aren't we hearing the same from the liberal left as with Bush, they never left him alone about BID laden tapes, or for anything else he did. I'd day it is so quiet, we can hear a pin drop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies