Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 05:10 AM

247 posts, read 380,101 times

Advertisements

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Earthquakes happen, all the time. It wasn't a man-made disaster.

I'm glad there are at least some people with common sense that don't buy into this hooey. They're the ones you see actually going to Haiti to help out.

Pity the dumb-a$$es that make up crap like this couldn't have been the ones killed in the quake Vs all those innocent people that never did anything to anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2010, 05:20 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,791,409 times
[quote=Eddie Ho;12662405]That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Earthquakes happen, all the time. It wasn't a man-made disaster.

I'm glad there are at least some people with common sense that don't buy into this hooey. They're the ones you see actually going to Haiti to help out.

Pity the dumb-a$$es that make up crap like this couldn't have been the ones killed in the quake Vs all those innocent people that never did anything to anyone.[/quote

i didnt hear anyone questioning if they didnt care about the Haitians on here...the question is whether or not there is such technology that has an ability to create an earthquake...now without a "oh that's stupid" or ..im just gonna talk crap and i know the truth already" kind of reply..i would ask for u to prove that they cannot create earthquakes with the H.A.A.R.P. system.....im not saying that this was used in Haiti because earthquakes are natural..but is it now possible with the HAARP technology to create quakes now?

Old 01-29-2010, 05:28 AM

247 posts, read 380,101 times
First of all, I did not imply that anyone else implied that no one cared about the Haitians. How about you actually read what I said and kindly don't put words in my mouth that I never said nor implied.

It's possible to create Earthquakes with the HAARP system, but I don't believe it was used. There were no weird coloration's in the sky which are found when the HAARP system has been used (read prior research regarding this).

The whole science of the HAARP project became possible because of experiments developed by Nikola Tesla.

Some people have been saying for years that many of the Hurricanes, Tsunami's, and Earthquakes are being purposely caused by governments using modified and expanded projects based on many of Tesla's original works. Whether or not that's true, would be hard to prove.

Old 01-29-2010, 06:31 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,541,384 times
Michelle and Barrack did repeated mega fist bumps in order to cause the earthquake

Old 01-29-2010, 07:18 AM

241 posts, read 252,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureBrennanDad View Post
After reading the OP, it taught me that to many people are wearing their tin foil hats when they are standing to close to a microwave.
Hey, microwave ovens are very safe unless you remove the door or microwave your head. It's non-ionizing radiation!

Old 01-29-2010, 08:03 AM

78,444 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah yes of course View Post
Hey, microwave ovens are very safe unless you remove the door or microwave your head. It's non-ionizing radiation!
Sure! That's just what THEY want you to think!

Just remember people, 1% of the population has some type of serious mental illness. That's 3million people in the US. Then there are those with mental illness of a lesser severity....add in a couple million more. Some of them are functional enough to use a computer or get access to one for good behavior.

Old 01-29-2010, 11:34 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,114,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Sure! That's just what THEY want you to think!

Just remember people, 1% of the population has some type of serious mental illness. That's 3million people in the US. Then there are those with mental illness of a lesser severity....add in a couple million more. Some of them are functional enough to use a computer or get access to one for good behavior.
But why do so many of them end up on CD?

Old 01-29-2010, 12:46 PM

78,444 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
But why do so many of them end up on CD?
Likely disability checks, an inability to interact socially and internet access for the win.

Old 01-29-2010, 12:47 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,227,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneJackson View Post
I'm hearing all kinds of Conspiracy stories that the "powers that be" may have planted mini-suitcase size nukes on the Puerto Rican Trench fault line running under Haiti and set them off in a time when Obama's popularity is in nosedive worldwide as a distraction and hopes to pass enormous bills and laws.

Anbody else hearing this?
No no, Bush did it

Old 01-29-2010, 12:49 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times
LOL! Hugo Chavez says America has a new special weapon that can cause earthquakes and hurricanes!

People believe this kind of thins? wacky.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies