Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 01:25 PM

301 posts, read 283,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Did you bother to look at Massa's face and see how he looked down and away when answering questions? He's a lying weasle. The rope was put out for Massa and he has placed the noose around his neck.

I just love the infighting among progressives. Reminds me over rats in crowded spaces turning to cannibalism.
Yes, I did see Massa's face. Looked like a disturbed man to me. The things he said also sounded contradictory and like a person who had a very loose grip on rational thinking.HOWEVER, I found the look on Glenn Beck's face enormously entertaining! He looked like he could have killed the guy because he wasn't getting the answers he so desperately wanted! What a fool Beck is. *Progressives* infighting? What do you mean? As far as I can see, nobody is supporting Massa. The information about Massa's behavior was reported to the Ethics Committee IMMEDIATELY (unlike the info regarding Mark Foley the REPUBLICAN), and an investigation ensued. Massa resigned and also seems to have lost his grip on reality at the present time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2010, 01:36 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,715,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Since most seelf respecting sponsors left him, he's been hacking gold and survivalist nonsense

Old 03-10-2010, 01:36 PM

23,582 posts, read 17,258,837 times
Default what's the difference?

Sowing seeds of fear and sowing seeds of hope if proved to be hollow are just as misleading.

Obama is firing blanks.

I suppose having a fire extinguisher is based on fear and what can I say about having my hard drive backed up or an eraser on my pencil.

Now Nancy Pelosi saying we need to pass the obamacare bill to see what's in it is a reason to be fearful.

Having Andy Stern appointed to anything is a cause for fear.

Having the Black Panthers intimidating voters and not be prosecuted despite a recommendation to do so is frightening.

Hope is that the 2012 presidential election will be moved up to Novemebr 2010.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:45 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,709,583 times
Quote:
Well getting the electorate involved in politics isn't all ways a bad thing but....

Old 03-10-2010, 05:56 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,685,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Since most seelf respecting sponsors left him, he's been hacking gold and survivalist nonsense

I've seen the same exact commercials on Rick's List on CNN, and during the morning on MSNBC.

Your off topic jealously, holds no water.

Old 03-10-2010, 06:00 PM

114 posts, read 111,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Thanks for the humor! And to think that you are serious! (shaking my head). If you were a light bulb, I'd put you at about 15 Watts.
Bahaha hahaha lol lmao ... That was too funny!!

Old 03-10-2010, 08:26 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,301,323 times
Quote:
Roy, you never used the term "progressive" until Beck did. My research of your post history says so. Should you be somewhere, being counted by someone who's trying to sleep?
I think you may ask some of my friends who came here from GT and find out that I called them progs long before Beck mentioned that bunch. Why I even used that term, progs, here before he said anything. You should have studied a bit harder to realize that I shortened it to make it easier to type.

I am sorry but I have been using that term almost as long as Beck has been on Fox and he didn't talk about them till about 2 to 3 months ago. Go looking for the word prog and find that I even offered to stop using it long ago because I didn't want to hurt the far left liberal feelings too much.

Old 03-10-2010, 08:36 PM

Did you read farther than that little bit at the head end of that article? Do you really think that 1502 adults are as reliable as voters? Do you know how far left E & P tends to lean? Answer the questions so I can see just where you lean to.

Old 03-10-2010, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
I saw the Glenn Beck show with former rep. Massa.
It is a classic.
Try and catch the repeat broadcast, at 2 AM EST.

I hurt my sides laughing so much.
They locked horns, and butted heads, and just before the end, Glenn Beck looks at the camera, "America, I think I wasted your time with this interview..."
Beck wasn't pleased with the waffling and backtracking of Massa, and his failure to stand up to the corruption.
And he let loose with quite a few expletives, too.

This audience approves.
I stopped paying attention to that show when it became so obvious that Beck was dissatisfied with what Massa was saying. Did you watch Beck today? He spent at least 5 minutes at the first apologizing for that show that was really nothing but a waste of his time and mine. Then he got to the business at hand, and threw some more at the progressives. I loved it when he talked about Obama getting more pushy about things and moving away from the nudging ways of one or two of his Czars. He, Obama, is going to drive himself into a hole that he may never wiggle out of and Beck will let us know about it when he does.

Old 03-10-2010, 08:44 PM

I took one look at who the video was done by and left The Young Turk hanging. I just can't stand anyone that far left but your video was from among a whole bunch of their videos. Why do you progs like The Young Turks so much? Surely the answer has something to do with the way they do business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies