Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 08:48 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,301,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Stay up to 2 AM to watch Beck? I have a hard enough time watch him at 5 or 6 or whenever he comes on.
You can see him no more than one hour after his show on Glenn Beck Clips 03-10-10 The best part of this is that there are no commercials and the fact that Beck is not involved in the reproduction.

I have told you lefty progs where to see him any time of day so many times that I think I am wasting my time. I am sure you can't stand to watch him since he does so much to expose progressives from the beginning of the 20th century to the present day. So much truth there and you can't stand to see all of it. Huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2010, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworking View Post
That was ONE Glenn Beck show you wouldn't want to miss. Did you see the thread entitled something like The Glenn Beck Show is Great? Check it out. I watched his show yesterday when he interviewed Massa, and it was just what Beck deserved!! Just looking at his face during the insane interview was worth the time. Beck finally looked like the fool he really is!
You didn't watch all of it, I bet. If so you, surely saw him apologize for having that clown on there. Today Beck apologized for 5 minutes for wasting the time of those who watched.

Is there a chance that you watch him every day and only talk about the ones like yesterday? So many of you being like that kind of make me wonder just how you do that.

Old 03-10-2010, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworking View Post
Yes, I did see Massa's face. Looked like a disturbed man to me. The things he said also sounded contradictory and like a person who had a very loose grip on rational thinking.HOWEVER, I found the look on Glenn Beck's face enormously entertaining! He looked like he could have killed the guy because he wasn't getting the answers he so desperately wanted! What a fool Beck is. *Progressives* infighting? What do you mean? As far as I can see, nobody is supporting Massa. The information about Massa's behavior was reported to the Ethics Committee IMMEDIATELY (unlike the info regarding Mark Foley the REPUBLICAN), and an investigation ensued. Massa resigned and also seems to have lost his grip on reality at the present time.
Maybe you need to check the infighting in the White House between Emanuel and Axelrod. Yep they are after each other because they can't seem to agree with what to tell Saint Barack what to do.

Old 03-10-2010, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Sowing seeds of fear and sowing seeds of hope if proved to be hollow are just as misleading.

Obama is firing blanks.

I suppose having a fire extinguisher is based on fear and what can I say about having my hard drive backed up or an eraser on my pencil.

Now Nancy Pelosi saying we need to pass the obamacare bill to see what's in it is a reason to be fearful.

Having Andy Stern appointed to anything is a cause for fear.

Having the Black Panthers intimidating voters and not be prosecuted despite a recommendation to do so is frightening.

Hope is that the 2012 presidential election will be moved up to Novemebr 2010.
There is a great chance that Obama will become a lame duck right after the election this fall. That is the reason that he is now using executive orders to do many things that he can't get the Congress he has now to do many things and he wants to get some things done as soon as he can. That is working with Rahm and against some of his other Czars.

Old 03-10-2010, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newonecoming View Post
Well getting the electorate involved in politics isn't all ways a bad thing but....
The best part of getting the electorate involved can be found from the results of some polls where it becomes apparent that many, if not most, of the young people who voted for him aren't going to vote this November. How disillusioned will they be with him two years later?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies