Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 03:30 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,506,565 times

Advertisements

Intersting how the same people that post exerts of Limbaugh's daily comedy skits will ignore a Huff post article..Anyway, anyone who is being honest will admit that much of the TP is steeped in vailed racism. It's why one can spit in the face of a black congressman on camera and the rest cover their eyes and say they didn't see it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2010, 03:40 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,211,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Way to not answer
I did answer. You just didn't like the answer.

To spell it out so you can understand--I don't take seriously blogs by left wing loonies who are trying to stir up crap. Neither do I take seriously blogs by right wing extremists talking crap.

Old 05-11-2010, 04:11 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,509,122 times
Quote:
I think it's a pretty good x-ray, myself. What parts of it do you deny are true?
"The flimsy and contradictory policy arguments only make the winking racial subtext more obvious.

"For instance, the president cut taxes for the middle class. According to the CBO, a full third of the projected national debt -- $3 trillion over the next 10 years -- is due to the president retaining middle class tax cuts and rolling back the alternative minimum tax so it doesn't absorb middle class earners. Tax cuts. So how, then, can the tea party reasonably claim that President Obama is all about taxing the middle class 'to death,' as some e-mailers argued?"
Because when you increase spending you rasie taxes. Someone is going to pay for it and it will be through taxes. Everytime spending goes up in Washington, taxes go up out here. Period.

Old 05-11-2010, 04:15 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,164,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmandvadva View Post
you want an honest opinion of this article and anyone that would actually link to it as some sort of reference?
OK, here goes.. this bob cesca character lists his job title as political writer, blogger, and new media producer. He also claims to be a screenwriter, producer, and writer. Bob Cesca I would also list ignorant race baiting piece of trash as a major accomplishment. I'm sure he is enjoying his unemployment wages with all those jobs too and probably not understanding why he isn't getting his big break. After all, his mommy said he is very special.
This is clearly an uninformed person with nothing but time on his hands. Someone that is obviously filled with plenty of hate and completely delusional. I would equate this person to someone with absolutely no life, who spends endless hours on internet forums racking up thousands and thousand and thousands of posts.
Does that about hit the nail on the head?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I did answer. You just didn't like the answer.

To spell it out so you can understand--I don't take seriously blogs by left wing loonies who are trying to stir up crap. Neither do I take seriously blogs by right wing extremists talking crap.
Way to not answer

Old 05-11-2010, 04:20 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,704,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
Because when you increase spending you rasie taxes. Someone is going to pay for it and it will be through taxes. Everytime spending goes up in Washington, taxes go up out here. Period.
Taxes haven't been this low since the 1950s, what are you talking about? Period

Old 05-11-2010, 04:27 PM

296 posts, read 273,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Intersting how the same people that post exerts of Limbaugh's daily comedy skits will ignore a Huff post article..Anyway, anyone who is being honest will admit that much of the TP is steeped in vailed racism. It's why one can spit in the face of a black congressman on camera and the rest cover their eyes and say they didn't see it.
Who you directing that to? Surely not me. I can't remember the last time I listened to Rush and making such a broad generalization on the rest makes you look like an ignorant fool that is trying to race bait. If that's the best you've got, you basically tripped over the starting line and everyone is laughing at you.

and glad to see I hit that earlier nail square on the head
I can just imagine how much one could accomplish if they weren't wasting so much time in Internet forums. Might even be able to WORK. Wow! Now there's a crazy idea.

Last edited by dmandvadva; 05-11-2010 at 04:37 PM..

Old 05-11-2010, 04:30 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,211,393 times
Quote:
Way to not answer
I answered. You aren't comprehending. Case closed.

Old 05-11-2010, 04:41 PM

2 posts, read 1,794 times
Why don't we ask the native American Indians what they think about uncontrolled immigration. We deceive our kids by teaching them that Columbus discovered America. How would that be possible if the native Americans were already here and we (the white man) took the land from them? To me they should have more rights than we (the white man) does. All anybody is trying to do is to survive.

Old 05-11-2010, 04:54 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,441,800 times
So we are suppose to comment on one man's OPINION of the tea party? And those comments are suppose to be based on far left nut case website.

Old 05-11-2010, 05:17 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,164,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I answered. You aren't comprehending. Case closed.
You used a lot of bandwidth attacking "liberals," but you never did answer the question, so I'll ask ya again. What parts of the piece specifically do you deny are true?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies