Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 11:25 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,091,500 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocytus View Post
I'm sure the N-word made an appearnace as well.
Ahhh... Tea Baggers..
Such classy folk

Funny how the left wingers ALWAYS have the N word ready on the tip of the tongue and the front of the brain. The Tea Party will always have more class than the left. Some hussein obamabaggers even think they know who is part of the tea party. They actually think anyone that is not mesmerized by the sound of hussein obama's jack boots is part of the tea party.

It must s*ck to be an hussein obamabagger watching the world figure out their messiah is a weak worthless con man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2010, 11:37 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,790,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Funny how the left wingers ALWAYS have the N word ready on the tip of the tongue and the front of the brain. The Tea Party will always have more class than the left. Some hussein obamabaggers even think they know who is part of the tea party. They actually think anyone that is not mesmerized by the sound of hussein obama's jack boots is part of the tea party.

It must s*ck to be an hussein obamabagger watching the world figure out their messiah is a weak worthless con man.

I like that new nickname...Obama-baggers..lol

Old 06-02-2010, 11:38 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
i dont think the oval office has a monopoly on liar liar. congress does pretty good. btw i send lots of email to senators who ignore me.

Old 06-02-2010, 11:58 PM

1,089 posts, read 655,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Obama heard this on a surprise visit to a bus on his rained out Memorial Day event.

I'm surprised they made it out alive and even more surprised that CNN has kept the video up.

Part II--Pres. Obama makes surprise visit on fan shuttle buses after rained out Memorial Day speech - CNN iReport
Sanrene,

You should realize that President Bush never would have put himself in that position unless everyone was pre-screened and a loyal Bushie. No Balls.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:35 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocytus View Post
I'm sure the N-word made an appearnace as well.
Ahhh... Tea Baggers..
Such classy folk

Why would you be sure of that except that you are hopelessly desperate for race issues to come along and cloud the waters of BO's incompetence and dishonesty?

Old 06-03-2010, 12:48 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,164,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Obama heard this on a surprise visit to a bus on his rained out Memorial Day event.

I'm surprised they made it out alive and even more surprised that CNN has kept the video up.

Part II--Pres. Obama makes surprise visit on fan shuttle buses after rained out Memorial Day speech - CNN iReport
Gee, Obama looked really surprised and scared, didnt he? So did the SS guy in the black suit in the middle of the bus.

Im sure Obama's never been harassed before. Because he's the imperial king or whatever, you know, all thin-skinned. It's so obvious what a shock this was to him!

But you all were saying, about how Obama is plotting to restrict your free speech?

Old 06-03-2010, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
But you all were saying, about how Obama is plotting to restrict your free speech?
That doesn't happen over night...because even naive liberals would not go for that....it gets implemented into society over years by the passing of new laws ...kind of how the Patriot Act was given to us for our own protection

Old 06-03-2010, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
That doesn't happen over night...because even naive liberals would not go for that....it gets implemented into society over years by the passing of new laws ...kind of how the Patriot Act was given to us for our own protection
But you're saying you expect it during this administration. Will it be around the same time Obama comes to take away your guns?

Old 06-03-2010, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
But you're saying you expect it during this administration. Will it be around the same time Obama comes to take away your guns?
No, "I'm" not saying within this administration. It's a bigger scheme working, and Obama's administration is just going along with the agenda of the elite like puppets do..it takes years to make a naked body scanner seem normal for use for security aka control reasons. After they put it into your mind through movies like "Total Recall", and the implement other forms of security at the airport like taking your shoes off before flights and the no fly lists....then as society gets used to things they put the naked body scanners in...we say now that it would be crazy if people were mandated to be implanted with a micro chip for security/financial purposes, but whose to say we aren't headed in that direction. What I'm saying is that Obama sure isn't working against the agenda of the elite..seems he's playing ball with them like Bush did

Old 06-03-2010, 01:27 AM

Everything can seem part of a gigantic conspiracy after awhile.... "I saw Satan laughing with delight"... that kind of conspiracy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies