Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2011, 12:38 AM

8 posts, read 13,064 times

Advertisements

Hello, I find this forum recently and I enjoy a lot reading all the things you´ve posted about Portland. It´s probably I have to move there to stay some time, so I want to know everything I could.Thanks to the forum I learn how is the weather in Portland, wich activities people used to do there, and general impressions about the city and the state of Oregon. I really like it, and the more I read, the more I like Portland.

Well, here is a question I would like to share with you, so I hope is there someone who can help me with this. One thing I´ve read about Portland, is that there are lot of Golf courses there, some of it are awesome. So I would like to know if is it posible top play and enjoy this game there not only in the summer. I know it rains frecuently, but people who likes golf there, play in Fall, Winter and Spring? Are there clubs where people can improve his style (talking about golf)? Thanks to all for the advice, any suggestion is well received.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland
View detailed profiles of: