Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 01:36 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,948,017 times

Advertisements

Well, it wouldn't be right not to close this thread with a follow-up report on our belated birthday celebration. We decided on the Wildwood because Bread and Ink wasn't as accessible via MAX/Streetcar the way Wildwood is. I was a little worried about some of the more negative reviews I read, but we had a great time. Service was very good but two charming British ladies are going to elicit the best service of any waitstaff in the vicinity. The food was good. My SO's mother picked probably the best menu item: the Ahi Tuna Steak, grilled and seasoned to perfection. My Filet Mignon didn't overwhelm, I kind of thought it should at that level of restaurant, but overall, no complaints. My SO had lamb and I don't go there, so I didn't get a taste. She reports that it was good. So, good service, good food, nothing really to fault but the final tally was a bit steep I think for good. Or am I marking myself as a rube from the hinterlands lacking in an awareness of how these things work? No matter, thanks for helping.

H
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland