Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2020, 10:57 PM

334 posts, read 170,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathlete View Post
Being a writer for the New York Times is nothing to be proud of these days.
Bit Hillary and her amateur 2016 campaign are so forgettable
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2020, 11:49 PM

1,066 posts, read 891,772 times
I wonder if he'll flee again.

https://komonews.com/news/local/warr...eattle-protest

Old 08-13-2020, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply1 View Post
When are The Proud Boys and their adherents going to march, occupy, and destroy property on their own? Where are the they?

One dude...

Old 08-13-2020, 10:08 AM

2,724 posts, read 6,423,858 times
I'd like to point out that there are only 3-5 members posting on this thread and all they do is argue amongst themselves.
Makes it quite boring for the people who come here for pertinent information regarding the destruction of a really nice city.....

Old 08-13-2020, 12:19 PM

1,066 posts, read 891,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th generation View Post
I'd like to point out that there are only 3-5 members posting on this thread and all they do is argue amongst themselves.
Makes it quite boring for the people who come here for pertinent information regarding the destruction of a really nice city.....
I think it’s like 5 people trashing Portland and liberals and then me. I’ve kind of given up on posting information because it just gets jumped on with mindless partisan attacks.

Old 08-13-2020, 02:22 PM

5,956 posts, read 2,874,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simply1 View Post
I think it’s like 5 people trashing Portland and liberals and then me. I’ve kind of given up on posting information because it just gets jumped on with mindless partisan attacks.
" Mindless partisan attacks " simply1,Please go back and reread your " middle of the road"{ my words} statements and say THAY are not partisan. .

Old 08-13-2020, 04:46 PM

346 posts, read 308,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheeplewillhavetheirsay View Post
That right there is why I got out of the left. Didn't want to be associated with dumb losers.

In fact Vote for Trump to stick it to those dems u dont like. I feel Trump is going to gain some of those people. These riots assure a Trump re-election.

Old 08-13-2020, 04:55 PM

2,264 posts, read 971,551 times
Portland police used tear gas on violent protestors Wednesday for the first time since Federal police withdrew from Portland:

Quote:
Police said in a press release Thursday morning that the “life safety” issues that prompted them to resort to tear gas stemmed from actions including “a large explosive and other fireworks were thrown towards officers, along with fist sized rocks, bottles, and cans of paint.” Further, they said, “during the dispersal, one officer’s hand was severely hurt and several others sustained minor injuries.

Old 08-13-2020, 06:06 PM

Are these nightly rioting protests going to continue until Trump loses, then start again when the Minneapolis cops involved in the Floyd case are acquitted?

Or will the nightly rioting protests continue until Trump is re-elected, then intensify and continue, and then mushroom cloud when the Minneapolis cops involved in the Floyd case are acquitted?

These Portland riots are supposed to be about George Floyd, a 46-year old violent drug abusing career criminal, high on drugs, in possession of meth or fentynol, a pipe to smoke drugs with, COVID positive, advanced coronary heart disease, passing phony Jackson’s, and induced and caused himself to have a fatal heart attack while overloaded on same drugs while resisting cops...way out in Minneapolis?

That’s why Portland and especially Chicago (where residents of the infamous Englewood ghetto just ran BLM out of when BLM tried to have a rally at the local cop precinct) remain in violent rioting in mid August?

Chicago is a totally different situation; so why is Portland ruining its reputation with this rioting for no reason?

Old 08-13-2020, 06:25 PM

2,264 posts, read 971,551 times
I expected the nightly street violence in Portlandia to die down once the stimulus money and $600 a week unemployment checks dried up but the cultural revolutionaries are proving more resilient than I expected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland