Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2011, 07:51 PM

1,632 posts, read 485,472 times

Advertisements

This thread is quiet. Cowboys fall to under .500 with a 20-16 loss to the Pats, after another game-winning drive by Brady. I hate Tom Brady and the Patriots, but not surprised the Cowboys lost, but surprised the defense held New England so well and that Dallas only lost by four points. At least the Cowboys have the Rams next week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2011, 08:18 PM

8,746 posts, read 9,056,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cash Register View Post
This thread is quiet. Cowboys fall to under .500 with a 20-16 loss to the Pats, after another game-winning drive by Brady. I hate Tom Brady and the Patriots, but not surprised the Cowboys lost, but surprised the defense held New England so well and that Dallas only lost by four points. At least the Cowboys have the Rams next week.
Yeah, hats off to the defense for holding the Pats back a little. I thought the Pats would win this one by at least 10 to 14 points.

Old 10-16-2011, 09:28 PM
JJG JJG started this thread

13,612 posts, read 22,971,112 times
Default Week 6

This week's result: Cowboys lose to Patriots 20-16

2011 Regular Season Record: (2-3)

Next week: vs. Rams

Well if the 'Boys just HAVE to lose, I'd rather them lose fighting one of the best QB's in the league than just laying down and giving up like last season.

P.S., the blue jerseys rear their ugly, unlucky head again. . . .

Old 10-17-2011, 05:30 AM

1,895 posts, read 3,425,103 times
yeah, i can't think of too much to complain about this week...the defense continues to look strong, i think it's just a matter of time before the offense starts connecting the dots.

Old 10-17-2011, 08:23 AM

6,799 posts, read 5,686,776 times
I will complain about the offense some if I may.
4 trips into the redzone and only 1 TD? can't win that way.
rushing game was terrible.
Offensive line can't block but they can sure as heck HOLD.
very disappointed in the offense after this game..

Old 10-17-2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post

can't really argue with that...to say we should have won the game, is a bit of an understatement. we had plenty of opportunities!

Old 10-17-2011, 12:57 PM

6,799 posts, read 5,686,776 times
I'm not sure about this offense. I have been sour on Jason's offense for a few years now. He had that one great year and than after that, SQUAT!. I was on the FIRE Wade and Jason bandwagon last year. Since then I have mellowed. I think Jason is a good HC.. perhaps he can be great and I am willing to give him a chance but I would like to see a proven Offensive Coordinator come in here and take over those duties from Jason..

Old 10-17-2011, 12:59 PM

Quote:
I'm not sure about this offense. I have been sour on Jason's offense for a few years now. He had that one great year and than after that, SQUAT!. I was on the FIRE Wade and Jason bandwagon last year. Since then I have mellowed. I think Jason is a good HC.. perhaps he can be great and I am willing to give him a chance but I would like to see a proven Offensive Coordinator come in here and take over those duties from Jason..
i'm not quite to that point yet...i think we need at least one full season under Garrett to start questioning his play calling...we just now got everyone healthy, up to this point he's been working with spare parts.

Old 10-17-2011, 01:38 PM

8,746 posts, read 9,056,348 times
Quote:
Yeah, all of that is bad and you're sure not going to win many games if you come up short that many times in the red zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugerjitsu View Post
i'm not quite to that point yet...i think we need at least one full season under Garrett to start questioning his play calling...we just now got everyone healthy, up to this point he's been working with spare parts.
I agree, I say give Garrett a chance this year to see how they do with a healthier team from here on out. If we don't see improvement by next season then maybe it's time to hire an OC.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:16 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,172,606 times
I just want to now if Romo can't be trusted by Garrett then why is he the starting QB?

so for the rest of the season when it's 3rd and 16 i guess Garrett will call a running play to avoid a INT by Romo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football