Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2011, 03:46 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Bissell CleanView Helix Select Vacuum Plus

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

My old vacuum cleaner lasted about 4 years so it was time to get a newer model. I never pay more than one hundred dollars for a vacuum, and I was looking for one less than that amount. I searched the internet looking for one that I could find locally. After viewing all of my choices, I choose to purchase the Bissell CleanView Helix Select Vacuum Plus.

There are several reasons why I chose that particular product. It has a powerful 12 amp motor and the suction is quite good. I have tile and carpeted floors, and the suction is equal on both surfaces. I like the on board tools that come with this vacuum cleaner, especially the extension wand. It allows me to reach places that I normally couldn't without the aid of a step stool. I use the corner tool every time I use this machine. I use the crevice tool to reach behind the television, computer and the desk. It is great for getting the dust off of the wall shelves and from the top of the curtains.

I enjoy knowing that the dust is going through a Hepa filter, I have exotic parrots and it really keeps the dust in the container and not flying all over the room. Birds are sensitive to dust and this is a great way to get rid of it.

This unit is not very heavy and is very easy to take from room to room without straining myself. The dirt container is easy to take off and place back in the vacuum cleaner. It is also easy to wash with soap and water after each use. I have changed the belt on it twice in the time that I have owned it. I think this is a great vacuum especially if you have a variety of flooring in your home

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews