Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2011, 11:57 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX-V6

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

The fact that Hondas hold their value is only part of the appeal. The Honda Accords, particularly the Honda Sedans are quite possibly among the most comfortable cars in the affordable class of Sedans. In comparison to other cars in the same class, the Honda Accord stands out. Priced to sell and built to last, there isn't another mid-size car that can trump Honda's quality or features.

My 2005 Honda Accord Sedan is sharp on the outside but then again, the eternal blue pearl color makes this car stand out in a parking lot. Additionally, the plush interior features were surprising, which is one reason I've never been interested in trading this car.

The driver's seat is very comfortable on long trips. With the manual lumbar control feature, driving comfort is easily achieved. There's plenty of leg room in this Honda with bucket seats in the front and good distance between the front and back areas. The standard features like the radio, power steering, and air conditioning have never presented a problem.

The only complaint I have about this particular model is the sunroof. The sunroof leaked terribly when we first bought the car but we took the vehicle back about a month after the purchase and the problem was resolved through the service department. About a year later, we had another problem with the sunroof. This time, we couldn't close it. Again, we returned to Honda and they took care of the problem.

The Honda service department is second to none. We're always treated like valued customers whenever we visit a Honda dealership which makes me lean toward driving a Honda. That said, the Accord is the only car from Honda that I enjoy driving. The cars have plenty of trunk space, handle well on all roads, and get great gas mileage. I see why everyone I know drives a Honda.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 8, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews