Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 10:47 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,243,287 times

Advertisements

Why do you keep coming back with new screen names time and time again to ask for advice only to reject every bit of advice offered to you?

Get. A. Life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2013, 10:50 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,356,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi234 View Post
There are plenty of pure African Americans. I'm one of them. My skin color is a testament to that. Would you tell a white person with blonde hair and blue eyes that they aren't pure white?
I think my two supervisors, each with blonde hair and blue eyes, would probably be extremely confused by being called, "pure white." I've never met anyone who I would suspect knows what that means.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:52 PM

162 posts, read 190,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vplegend View Post
This girl was trying to help u feel better, and u turn around and throw her under the bus? That says an awful lot about u. You're hating her out of envy, u need to get some help besides posting online. Have u told your doctor how u feel? He/she will be able to provide a better option for u. I really hope u r able to get some help for yourself, and move on with your life.
I am not envious of half breeds, anyone can create a mutt.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Why do you keep coming back with new screen names time and time again to ask for advice only to reject every bit of advice offered to you?

Get. A. Life.
You should get a life too, and stop responding to my comments. Thanks

Old 05-19-2013, 11:27 PM

130 posts, read 226,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi234 View Post
I am not envious of half breeds, anyone can create a mutt.
Your problem isn't your skin, your problem is that you're filled with hate. Grow up and work on yourself, instead of trying to put others down. I think we all know by now that people that try to put others down, are only trying to make others feel as bad as they do. Can u send your doctor an e-mail? They'd probably call u tomorrow morning, sounds like a good option for u.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vplegend View Post
Your problem isn't your skin, your problem is that you're filled with hate. Grow up and work on yourself, instead of trying to put others down. I think we all know by now that people that try to put others down, are only trying to make others feel as bad as they do. Can u send your doctor an e-mail? They'd probably call u tomorrow morning, sounds like a good option for u.
You didn't read her comments. She was actually trying to put me down, in a back handed way, by talking about how light she is.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:41 AM

122 posts, read 293,742 times
Im trying to put you down of course my mother is dark why would i put anyone down my sister is dark... you are a hateful person my mothers family is from Nigeria so don't tell me any pure African bull**** people come in all colors you just are a hateful person and need help. Its not your skin color its you.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:28 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,044,645 times
This is not a skin color issue...it's a mental health one. The op in mentally ill but it manifests in this way. If she was as white as Casper the friendly ghost it would be her weight, or her hair, or something else. Get therapy.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:00 AM

42,554 posts, read 87,031,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Therapy. There must be therapists in the AA community who deal with this.
Does AA stand for African American? Why did you think the OP is African American?

In later posts, it became apparent, but how did you know then?

I've noticed that in nearly every TV or movie portrayal of an African American couple, the woman is almost always lighter than the man. I think the OP might be a victim of media stereotyping, and made to feel insecure that she does not reflect the exploitative image that the media is pushing down our throats.

Last edited by jtur88; 05-20-2013 at 09:14 AM..

Old 05-20-2013, 09:03 AM

93,458 posts, read 124,189,891 times
This is fake. I'm sorry, but come on........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology