Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 03:02 AM

428 posts, read 475,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
And what planet or century you are from? I recommend you to date with independed women with a work if buying a food and clothing her is a problem to you.

There is lot of people in love after tens years of marriages if love is what interest you. Are you a romeo inside? Let it out and your juliet will catch you. If you are not romeo then it is hard to attract julia if that is what you are looking for.

You make a half of everything what comes to relationship, remember it always. If something does not work, take a look into your 50% and fix it for being full 50% with 100% genuine fuel. If you want love, make sure your fuel is 100% of love

What does your 50 % look at now? You are talking about romeo but instead talking like a romeo you are full of bitter fuel 100%. full of blaming women at 18 years old? If you want love, spread the love, man
I am not blaming women but i get ya. But how to handle this heart and brain who just want to play the safe side and don't want to open the chambers ?
Its better for me to just find a way to close this part of me forever but i don't know how

Old 12-08-2013, 03:06 AM

620 posts, read 1,198,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
I am not blaming women but i get ya. But how to handle this heart and brain who just want to play the safe side and don't want to open the chambers ?
Its better for me to just find a way to close this part of me forever but i don't know how
If this is the case, drink soy and eat tofu. Refrain from meat. Kill your t levels and you will soon have no interest in women. Or go to the doctor and complain about hairloss. Cut some hair with scissors or something to make it look real. Get a prescription for propecia. Within weeks you will have no sexual desire whatsoever.

Old 12-08-2013, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaDave View Post
If this is the case, drink soy and eat tofu. Refrain from meat. Kill your t levels and you will soon have no interest in women. Or go to the doctor and complain about hairloss. Cut some hair with scissors or something to make it look real. Get a prescription for propecia. Within weeks you will have no sexual desire whatsoever.
I don't eat meat either. I love animals and it makes me sad when someone hurt them.
Is love and feelings has something to do with T levels ?
What do you mean by propecia ?

Old 12-08-2013, 03:22 AM

Quote:
I don't eat meat either. I love animals and it makes me sad when someone hurt them.
Is love and feelings has something to do with T levels ?
What do you mean by propecia ?
DHT, a byproduct of T attaches itself to hair and makes it thin and eventually die. Propecia blocks DHT. DHT is 4x stronger than normal T. With the DHT blocked, sexual desire fades. The effects are reversible, as in when you stop talking Propecia your sexual desire will go away. If you can't get it prescribed by a doctor, drive to Tijuana and buy it over the counter. I have some but decided I liked hoes too much to take it. I went with shaving my head instead, and apparently women love shaved heads because the hoes are all over me.

Old 12-08-2013, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaDave View Post
DHT, a byproduct of T attaches itself to hair and makes it thin and eventually die. Propecia blocks DHT. DHT is 4x stronger than normal T. With the DHT blocked, sexual desire fades. The effects are reversible, as in when you stop talking Propecia your sexual desire will go away. If you can't get it prescribed by a doctor, drive to Tijuana and buy it over the counter. I have some but decided I liked hoes too much to take it. I went with shaving my head instead, and apparently women love shaved heads because the hoes are all over me.
You are the only person who gave me such valuable advices. So thank you for that. I would definately gain as much information as could about it and then maybe buy 2 or 3.
If Testesterone makes men agressive then i must have low T as i am not agressive at all, right ?

Old 12-08-2013, 03:33 AM

Quote:
You are the only person who gave me such valuable advices. So thank you for that. I would definately gain as much information as could about it and then maybe buy 2 or 3.
If Testesterone makes men agressive then i must have low T as i am not agressive at all, right ?
Indeed. Low T sounds like the cause. Just do some research on propecia. Good thing is that its main side effects are the loss of libido, which is exactly what you are looking for.

Old 12-08-2013, 04:33 AM

You do not need to be loved, not at the cost of yourself. The single relationship that is truly central and crucial in a life is the relationship to the self. Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never lose

Old 12-08-2013, 04:53 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,700,283 times
Quote:
That juliat never existed. I once got the opportunity to play romeo in school play though. It was cool. But they are novels for a reason.
Did you ever got your's ?
Yes, I got my "romeo" after I was badly wounded by a player whos only goal was to kill my dreams. Asking and cherish them so crashing them would be the worlds most hurt. As soulwound my name is. But my romeo woke me up of my bleeding death by a kiss of love. I was looking for more like prince charming and that is what I got

Don't let your dreams die what ever they are. If you face adversity be creative and try new ways to find what you want. Without losing those good and lovable things in you. There is some which can be seen in this thread but sadly negative is taken over you.

After all there is only you and her. To find her you have to fight against witches My husband promised to lend a sword of the truth to you
http://images1.fanpop.com/images/ima...54_600_707.jpg
now you know how to look: Truth is in the heart

Means get know what is inside her heart and you will see if she is a juliet or a witch. If juliet, keep her, if a witch, keep looking

Old 12-08-2013, 05:53 AM

11,396 posts, read 24,456,213 times
You're 18. Do you already know how to be an engineer? You've probably read about it, looked at some videos and forums. So could you walk into an office and start work at a professional level?

Probably not.

Same goes with mature relationships. You don't know anything without years of experience.

Old 12-08-2013, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
You're 18. Do you already know how to be an engineer? You've probably read about it, looked at some videos and forums. So could you walk into an office and start work at a professional level?

Probably not.

Same goes with mature relationships. You don't know anything without years of experience.
But atleast the thought of being an engineer make me happy while the thought of being in relationship with a woman make me scared.
Atleast if you lose a job, you could get another but can a broken heart ever truely heal ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology