Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 01:44 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,705,032 times

Advertisements

You are young and you just need to change your ill view of women. After that you are able to be happily attracted with your SO Hear what those women are saying who are in love with their husbands

Old 12-08-2013, 02:02 AM

428 posts, read 476,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy1190 View Post
Become a monk and join a monastery.
Oh i can only wish. But my future goals does not allow me to be one.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
You are young and you just need to change your ill view of women. After that you are able to be happily attracted with your SO Hear what those women are saying who are in love with their husbands
Its very easy to say these things. " These beleives don't work in real life."
Everyone want to be in love like romeo and juliat but it only exist in books to fool people around.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:25 AM

1,911 posts, read 3,029,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
Oh i can only wish. But my future goals does not allow me to be one.
Career change? There are some really nice monasteries out there. Maybe some of them have wifi so you can still post here and update us? You'd have to get your head shaved though.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:29 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,328,467 times
Quote:
I don't need therepy. I am perfectly ok and yes I am a collge student. So what ?

You are 18 years old, have the attitude you have and think you only need a way to not be attracted to women because of "everything" you have experienced in your very long life?

Alrighty then, when you get more life experience, more dating experience and mature you will understand not everyone is the way you percieve them to be at this time in your life.

SOME men and women have the traits you describe in your original post, the key is to avoid those people and move on to the people who are more compatable with you and your lifestyle.

However, if you want to give up on everything at the age of 18 it is your choice, just do not blame anyone but yourself in 5, 10, 20, 30 years when you are not happy, alone, lonely, and miserable because you have no one special in your life, which is YOUR current choice.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
You are 18 years old, have the attitude you have and think you only need a way to not be attracted to women because of "everything" you have experienced in your very long life?

Alrighty then, when you get more life experience, more dating experience and mature you will understand not everyone is the way you percieve them to be at this time in your life.

SOME men and women have the traits you describe in your original post, the key is to avoid those people and move on to the people who are more compatable with you and your lifestyle.

However, if you want to give up on everything at the age of 18 it is your choice, just do not blame anyone but yourself in 5, 10, 20, 30 years when you are not happy, alone, lonely, and miserable because you have no one special in your life, which is YOUR current choice.
Who knows how many days i even have in this life. So why should i care about my future and so called lonely life ?
But atleast i would never experience the heart aches, extreme overflow of emotions which love brings. I have seen how badly break up affect guys. I knew a guy who actually attempted suicide after his break up. I don't want to go there. Atleast there are people who actually love me. My parents, brother,sister in law, cousins etc and especially my friends. So i would never be alone in this life

I have someone very special in my life and that is my dear friend.

I just wanted to get rid of my feelings and attraction.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Career change? There are some really nice monasteries out there. Maybe some of them have wifi so you can still post here and update us? You'd have to get your head shaved though.
My parents want to see me as an engineer so, No. Thanks for your wisdom though.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:50 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,705,032 times
Mod cut: Orphaned (quoted post has been deleted).

Quote:
Its very easy to say these things. " These beleives don't work in real life."
Everyone want to be in love like romeo and juliat but it only exist in books to fool people around.
There is lot of people in love after tens years of marriages if love is what interest you. Are you a romeo inside? Let it out and your juliet will catch you. If you are not romeo then it is hard to attract julia if that is what you are looking for.

You make a half of everything what comes to relationship, remember it always. If something does not work, take a look into your 50% and fix it for being full 50% with 100% genuine fuel. If you want love, make sure your fuel is 100% of love

What does your 50 % look at now? You are talking about romeo but instead talking like a romeo you are full of bitter fuel 100%. full of blaming women at 18 years old? If you want love, spread the love, man

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-08-2013 at 02:39 PM..

Old 12-08-2013, 02:50 AM

1,911 posts, read 3,029,395 times
Quote:
My parents want to see me as an engineer so, No. Thanks for your wisdom though.
Is that not what you want though?

Old 12-08-2013, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Is that not what you want though?
It was their dream but later become my dream as well as i want to see their proud faces
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology