Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2014, 07:32 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious girl View Post
i loved what u say plus i have someone in my life, soon i will be engaged and he likes me but im just wondering about others opinion ( i can't ask this question except on the net) and bcz i dont feel satisfied and confidence
thanks for what u said
You're getting engaged, but you're not satisfied and lack confidence?? Wow.

If that's true, nothing will help you except therapy. And btw, your fiance would NOT be happy knowing you're discussing your body with strangers on the internet. Now we know why you haven't posted a pic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2014, 10:58 PM

9,008 posts, read 13,846,004 times
Hey,there is always the BBL in which the Plastic surgeon takes from from unwanted places and puts it where you want it(hips,butt,thighs).

You could get a more curvy figure the easy way....gain weight by eating fatty foods and hope for the best that it goes in the places you want.

Old 04-28-2014, 04:11 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,241,153 times
you are only 20,, stop worrying,,,

its best he likes you for you, and not some shape of fruit..

if you want to do this to show him, you are trying to look sexier- then thats good of you,,,but being "sexy" is sometimes the little things that will make a man smile..(and it doesnt take much...men are like dogs,,,scratch our heads and we are smiling)

you cant define yourself thru the eyes of others, if he already said he finds you sexy, having confidence in yourself in sexy, take him by the hand and plan a dinner and some sexiness afterwards,,

your insecurities- as most of us, might be misplaced...let it go,,,life is too short... for too much stress..

Old 04-28-2014, 07:57 AM

1,509 posts, read 1,796,980 times
Without pics it's hard to judge your looks.

Most men prefer women shaped like melons, but I guess a few like bananas.

Old 04-28-2014, 10:27 AM

7,184 posts, read 9,237,876 times
What is my opinion about your body?

How many pushups can you do? Can you walk 2 mi at a brisk pace without tiring? Can you swim?

It's normal for young women to obsess over their looks but if you're fit and healthy you look fine. At least from the healthy males perspective.

Cautionary tale: I remember reading an autobiography of a woman who said she wanted bigger breasts when she was young. She got the bigger breasts after a couple of kids. But she also lost her skinny figure and was overweight. Her final words of advice were, "Be careful what you wish for, you may get it."

Old 04-28-2014, 05:51 PM

1,701 posts, read 1,876,935 times
Yes, most men like some hips. But your body type is what it is. It sounds like you're fit and healthy so dont worry about it and besides, physical beauty is only skin deep. The most attractive women are the ones that are not temperamental and are easy to get along with.

Old 04-28-2014, 07:03 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,241,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTY483 View Post
Yes, most men like some hips. But your body type is what it is. It sounds like you're fit and healthy so dont worry about it and besides, physical beauty is only skin deep. The most attractive women are the ones that are not temperamental and are easy to get along with.
no truer words, have ever been written

Old 05-01-2014, 12:09 AM

5,128 posts, read 9,847,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious girl View Post
hi,im considered as a banana shaped'' 35-28-38'' ,i have boobs and butt but i dont have hips or well definded waist,i dont feel satisfied of my self and i dont know if im attractive or not? most of the times i feel im not.
by the way my height is 163 cm, 59 kg.
I'm really sorry that you are so insecure you must ask this question, at all. And then on an anonymous forum to people you don't know. Can't you talk to a trusted friend? I recommend that you seek counseling and find out what's really going on. It's not about your looks. It's about whats eating you.

Old 05-01-2014, 04:26 PM

3,490 posts, read 6,513,685 times
Damn! (Pardon the expletive.)

I will speak only for me -- personally -- but what attracts me MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE is what's between a woman's EARS.

Physical attraction/beauty does figure into it, of course, but I'm much more turned on by a woman who has intelligence, and social grace, and a POINT OF VIEW, and the courage (or what-have-you) to express these things, than I am by one who has all the right curves in all the right places, but nothing else.

I wouldn't recognize you even if I tripped over you, but based on what you've written, I think I could grow to like you...
QUICKLY!

-- Nighteyes (who has been married to the same, wonderfully intelligent/opinionated/argumentative woman for nearly 30 years)

Old 05-04-2014, 08:19 PM

2,777 posts, read 1,782,756 times
Stop thinking about it, eat healthy, exercise enough to feel good, concentrate on being a good person with a good heart.
A good heart is the most attractive thing about a person and what's more is that they are actually rare enough to stand out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology