Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2019, 04:04 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
It's cuz I'm hot stuff, sister. Soupy Bazoomz.
Lol!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2019, 06:30 PM
bjh

60,096 posts, read 30,397,185 times
And you thought you had a hard day.

Old 07-26-2019, 08:42 PM

3,550 posts, read 1,549,803 times
Quote:
Add $8.64 of eligible items to your order to qualify for FREE Shipping.
But there's nothing else I need.

Old 07-27-2019, 07:40 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,944,294 times
Sigh.

According to our HOA rules, we can't park a boat where you can see it from the street.

So we are paying for boat storage. Meanwhile, our next door neighbor's boat is parked in his driveway. But when we brought our boat home because we were going out on it the NEXT DAY, the HOA president called us and chastised us.

Trying to decide whether or not to just blow him off and park the boat wherever we want. However, that being said, we used to store our boat in an open covered place, and that time we brought it home, we kept finding kittens all in it. We actually drove back and forth to the storage facility about five times WITH KITTENS because clearly the mama cat was still out there. We also bought cat food, took some old towels out there, yada yada yada. I mean, we'd open a compartment and one of us would exclaim "Here's ANOTHER one!" And they didn't really want to be caught either. But they were small.

What would be worse than kittens though would be something like possums. So maybe we'll just leave the boat in the storage facility for now. (We moved it to an enclosed storage facility after the kitten fiasco.)

I can't imagine being out on the lake somewhere and opening a compartment and finding a nest of baby possums. GOD HELP US.

Old 07-27-2019, 07:45 AM

50,315 posts, read 47,056,299 times
I need some way to let the cat back it by herself. That extra 15 min of sack time is needed.

Old 07-27-2019, 08:38 AM

50,378 posts, read 63,993,273 times
The power quit working in hubby’s recliner this morning. It’s not that comfortable anymore anyway, but still....such a hardship.

Old 07-27-2019, 08:40 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,788,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Sigh.

According to our HOA rules, we can't park a boat where you can see it from the street.

So we are paying for boat storage. Meanwhile, our next door neighbor's boat is parked in his driveway. But when we brought our boat home because we were going out on it the NEXT DAY, the HOA president called us and chastised us.

Trying to decide whether or not to just blow him off and park the boat wherever we want. However, that being said, we used to store our boat in an open covered place, and that time we brought it home, we kept finding kittens all in it. We actually drove back and forth to the storage facility about five times WITH KITTENS because clearly the mama cat was still out there. We also bought cat food, took some old towels out there, yada yada yada. I mean, we'd open a compartment and one of us would exclaim "Here's ANOTHER one!" And they didn't really want to be caught either. But they were small.

What would be worse than kittens though would be something like possums. So maybe we'll just leave the boat in the storage facility for now. (We moved it to an enclosed storage facility after the kitten fiasco.)

I can't imagine being out on the lake somewhere and opening a compartment and finding a nest of baby possums. GOD HELP US.

So many free kittens! Usually you gotta pay Big Money for those Boat Kittens. I hear Snoop Dogg has a yacht full of them. (Why would Snoop Dogg be the first person I thought of who would go out on a yacht? That's weird, isn't it? I am still on my first cup of coffee.)

Old 07-27-2019, 11:49 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,944,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
So many free kittens! Usually you gotta pay Big Money for those Boat Kittens. I hear Snoop Dogg has a yacht full of them. (Why would Snoop Dogg be the first person I thought of who would go out on a yacht? That's weird, isn't it? I am still on my first cup of coffee.)
Ha!

I wonder if he ever takes Martha out on the yacht? Because she's a crazy cat lady FOR SURE.

See - it's not just YOUR brain that goes odd places! I don't know if that makes you feel any better, but at least you know you are not alone.

Old 07-28-2019, 09:47 AM

10,351 posts, read 8,572,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
I can’t decide between the Ferrari or the Lamborghini. It’s killing me .
Problem solved. Maybe.......
I bought the Ferrari F430.
Now I keep thinking I should have bought the Lamborghini, it was cheaper. This will haunt me forever.

Old 07-28-2019, 12:06 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Bangs.

I look adorable in bangs. But I have two cowlicks in the front, and I have given hairstylists nervous breakdowns trying to cut them straight, and with just a hint of moisture.... BOING....and it's a mess.

I've had to live with this travesty my whole life.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology