Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 11:24 AM

865 posts, read 1,489,437 times

Advertisements

What is my opinion of this woman...

ever see the movie "Gone Girl"?

Old 02-03-2017, 11:54 AM

169 posts, read 115,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
What is my opinion of this woman...

ever see the movie "Gone Girl"?
Yap, why do you think I put this on PSYCHOlogy thread.

Old 02-03-2017, 11:58 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianrocker View Post
Yap, why do you think I put this on PSYCHOlogy thread.
So you can fight some imaginary fight to prove you're better than your husband's ex??

It's not as if you're trying to psychoanalyze her, which is impossible to do online anyway. It's gossip, really, as your subsequent replies indicate ("Yes! Yes! Thank you!"). He's YOUR man now. What are you worried about.

Old 02-03-2017, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
So you can fight some imaginary fight to prove you're better than your husband's ex??

It's not as if you're trying to psychoanalyze her, which is impossible to do online anyway. It's gossip, really, as your subsequent replies indicate ("Yes! Yes! Thank you!"). He's YOUR man now. What are you worried about.
I was worried early in our marriage. Now, no. I actually told him and I think he said he like my answer. When he told me on our very very first meeting about the son situation and that the ex has something to do with it.

I said, oh I understand because my 2 brothers has same (psycho) women and their I will use the kid against you situation.

My 1 bro is STILL with the psycho woman. ALWAYS using the kid against the men to punish them, hurt them is just so freaking selfish. Do they not know they are also punishing their own children with this vile action?

I just can't with this women. Really.

Old 02-03-2017, 12:13 PM

16,560 posts, read 10,635,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianrocker View Post
Oh God YES! I really hope she remains single forever. I really feel sorry for the next poor guy. I already know where it will end up. And those poor kids of her. Especially my husband's son.
No offense, but we're only hearing one side of the story, and second-hand at that. I would imagine that your husband's ex-wife has some stories of her own to tell. Somewhere between her stories and his, the truth is probably lurking.

Old 02-03-2017, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
No offense, but we're only hearing one side of the story, and second-hand at that. I would imagine that your husband's ex-wife has some stories of her own to tell. Somewhere between her stories and his, the truth is probably lurking.
I give you that and this woman. But for it to happen like deja vu? It's unreal. And then it kind of makes sense now I learned she is working on that organization. How she was able to do what she did to my husband. And the 2nd.

Old 02-03-2017, 12:50 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,944,294 times
OP, stop the madness.

Your husband gave up his parental rights after paying no child support - he was the woman's first husband. Doesn't sound like a great guy to me - sorry. I have no idea whether he was violent in the marriage but HE voluntarily gave up his son for adoption. To this woman's second husband.

You are fixated on this woman, even though they've been divorced for close to twenty years. You need to leave this woman and her entire life (and her son) alone.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
OP, stop the madness.

Your husband gave up his parental rights after paying no child support - he was the woman's first husband. Doesn't sound like a great guy to me - sorry. I have no idea whether he was violent in the marriage but HE voluntarily gave up his son for adoption. To this woman's second husband.

You are fixated on this woman, even though they've been divorced for close to twenty years. You need to leave this woman and her entire life (and her son) alone.
It is not like I am contacting them. My husband always get angry when I want to know more and ask more about what happened. So I have to resort to Sherlock Holmes-ing it.

And was shocked on what I found out. But if my husband is a stay at home dad that took care of their son when they were married. You have to give him a benefit of the doubt on why all of a sudden he has no relationship with his son. Don't you think? It certainly does not look like he was a deadbeat from the get go.

By the way it was his sister that told me that he was the one who took care of their son. Because I ask her why he does not want to have kids anymore.

Old 02-03-2017, 02:41 PM

4,481 posts, read 3,641,477 times
OMG! Why does it matter now who did what to whom twenty years later! Go on with your life with your husband and stop obsessing over his ex-wife. You are only making yourself miserable - your husband is fine with things they way they are, the ex-wife doesn't even know you. Why are you so determined to dredge up your husband's past? You didn't have to resort to anything, you chose to. Mind your own business before you drive him away from you.

Old 02-03-2017, 04:02 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,389,157 times
OP... Not only you but most of the answers you have are not up to date on what domestic abuse psychology is. I was a battered woman and got out because I was "rescued" from a beating by a by a bystander who then became my husband (although not such a good idea in hind sight). I had physiological problems entering into the relationship which the man actually searches for in women. The prey does not see the signs because either she does not know them, mis-given trust, and fixation on the relationship.

Read up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology