Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2019, 01:05 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
Interesting you compare yourself to Elliot Rodger. Are we supposed to be afraid or something?
Yep, this thread won't last long if he keeps that up.

Old 11-05-2019, 01:08 PM

34 posts, read 18,222 times
Quote:
Interesting you compare yourself to Elliot Rodger. Are we supposed to be afraid or something?
No...I have absolutely no desire to hurt others. Elliot Rodger was a VERY sick person.

HOWEVER...His deranged mental state was brought on by repeated rejections due to his unfortunate physical appearance. I compared myself to him, because I look similar to him physically.....coincidentally as do many men who are involuntary Celibate virgins.

That being said, my response to rejection is to avoid women rather than plot treacherous schemes like Elliot Rodger

Women just do not like that look that Mr. Rodger and myself were unfortunately cursed with. I will not get into race, because that is prohibited, but we all know what I am talking about.

Think the same part of the world Toyota's are manufactured....Men of that nationality have always been considered the least physically attractive to women.

Old 11-05-2019, 01:11 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKidwell View Post
No...I have absolutely no desire to hurt others. Elliot Rodger was a VERY sick person.

HOWEVER...His deranged mental state was brought on by repeated rejections due to his unfortunate physical appearance. I compared myself to him, because I look similar to him physically.....coincidentally as do many men who are virgins.

Women just do not like that look that Mr. Rodger and myself were unfortunately cursed with. I will not get into race, because that is prohibited, but we all know what I am talking about. Think the same part of the world Toyota's are manufactured....Men of that nationality have always been considered the least physically attractive to women.

His looks didn't hold him back. He wasn't really bad looking at all. Loads of dudes WAY WAY uglier than him on the outside date and have relationships with cute women every single day, including men from SE Asia. Just look around.

He was mentally a mess. That was his issue. Not his looks.

Old 11-05-2019, 01:11 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,016,112 times
Quote:

HOWEVER...His deranged mental state was brought on by repeated rejections due to his unfortunate physical appearance. I compared myself to him, because I look similar to him physically.....coincidentally as do many men who are virgins.

That being said, my response to rejection is to avoid women rather than plot treacherous schemes like Elliot Rodger

Women just do not like that look that Mr. Rodger and myself were unfortunately cursed with. I will not get into race, because that is prohibited, but we all know what I am talking about.

Think the same part of the world Toyota's are manufactured....Men of that nationality have always been considered the least physically attractive to women.

there was nothing wrong with the way he looked.

Old 11-05-2019, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
That is sexuality. Whether you get to express it with another person depends on another person's willingness and desire.
And another person's willingness and desire depends on me not looking repulsive....which unfortunately I do.

Old 11-05-2019, 01:17 PM

Quote:
That is not what women thought....otherwise he would have had SOME interest. He didn't even have a smile from a single girl.

I'll never be convinced that had he been perfectly normal mentally, women would have been sexually attracted to him. Also he BECAME mentally unstable due to his poor coping skills of repeated rejection.

Look at Ted Bundy, he was a worse Psycho than Elliot Rodger...yet women didn't care until it was too late. All the women cared about was that he was hot.

Old 11-05-2019, 01:19 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
That is not what women thought....otherwise he would have had SOME interest. He didn't even have a smile from a single girl.

I'll never be convinced that had he been perfectly normal mentally, women would have been sexually attracted to him. Also he BECAME mentally unstable due to his poor coping skills of repeated rejection.

Well, you're incorrect. But your mental state won't allow you to see it. Nothing we can do about that.

Old 11-05-2019, 01:21 PM

17,666 posts, read 9,155,986 times
Quote:
That's because he was creepy and strange, not ugly.

Old 11-05-2019, 01:24 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,016,112 times
Quote:

Look at Ted Bundy, he was a worse Psycho than Elliot Rodger...yet women didn't care until it was too late. All the women cared about was that he was hot.

I don't know a whole heck of a lot about Elliot Rodger. I COULD learn more...but I have a feeling that would be a very dark rabbit hole to go down.

He was messed up in the head, and it had nothing to do with his looks.

Heck, even the Phantom of the Opera had a romantic interest, and he wore a mask! If you're so dang sure your virginity is based on being ugly, put a bag over your head and go forth and conquer.

Old 11-05-2019, 01:25 PM

5,820 posts, read 3,870,206 times
Quote:
I disagree. I actually think whats-his-face was indeed unattractive. Otherwise, he'd find a girlfriend, like I did at his age. Granted, it may not be the Stacy he really wanted---she can do a lot better than him---but it'd be at least some girlfriend, perhaps one he settled for. (As was the was the case for me.) But he was too unattractive for any woman to even think about dating him, so nobody showed interest. His mental instability was just icing on the cake; women may have much stronger intuition than men, but even they couldn't read what was inside his mind.

Of course, I had my college years in a different time (early 2000's). Today, women's standards for men's looks are much, much higher, at least until settle-down time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology