Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte
 [Register]
Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte Charlotte County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2015, 05:37 PM

1,721 posts, read 2,786,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyGras View Post
I remember building AM radios from kits. When we got older a bunch of us kids had CB radios in our rooms and would be up all night talking.

Gary
I was the same had a Lafeyette base station CB in my room pulling all nighters.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2015, 09:06 AM

46 posts, read 40,831 times
Although I haven't posted a lot I have found this forum to be very friendly and informative. Several of you I'd love to meet sometime.
I had to go look it up...lol...but we have owned our home in PS about a year and half. We come down about every 3 months and stay at least two weeks. We hope to come mid January and spend first winter there. Go back to ky. In time to have taxes prepared!
I'm 64 my wife is a cougar at 65! Lol
Now back to the subject..I answer to David.

Old 12-22-2015, 02:15 PM

3,409 posts, read 4,888,406 times
Jill and Kevin (mr.cool) here. And, speaking of mid-January, we will be down January 14-19. We'd like to meet whoever is around, and are having a loosely "organized" get together at Dean's on Saturday night the 16th.

Old 12-22-2015, 02:54 PM

222 posts, read 202,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.cool View Post
Jill and Kevin (mr.cool) here. And, speaking of mid-January, we will be down January 14-19. We'd like to meet whoever is around, and are having a loosely "organized" get together at Dean's on Saturday night the 16th.
Hi Kevin, My husband (Mike) and I will be down and we would love to meet who ever is around too! I thought the meet and greet was on Friday, January 15..... But I could be wrong! I haven't been on here in awhile so the date might have changed. I will find out and let you know.

Old 12-23-2015, 06:43 PM

2,609 posts, read 2,823,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinNYC View Post
Hi Kevin, My husband (Mike) and I will be down and we would love to meet who ever is around too! I thought the meet and greet was on Friday, January 15..... But I could be wrong! I haven't been on here in awhile so the date might have changed. I will find out and let you know.
Come on woman get here sooner lol I am looking forward to your cooking

Old 12-23-2015, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaRay35 View Post
Come on woman get here sooner lol I am looking forward to your cooking
Lmao....I will be there next week either Monday or Tuesday! I am just sitting for the first time today! Just finished cleaning ALL the fish for tomorrow. I will be up bright and early to start cooking it all!

Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

Old 12-24-2015, 07:21 AM

704 posts, read 771,659 times
Robin, are you bringing any Italian sausage with you when you come down?

Old 12-24-2015, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gal View Post
Robin, are you bringing any Italian sausage with you when you come down?
If you would like some I will. Do you want hot, sweet or cheese and parsley (it's the thin circle). Let me know as soon as possible because we are leaving Sunday morning. Also let me know how much you want.

Old 12-25-2015, 12:36 AM

704 posts, read 771,659 times
Robin, definitely not hot but we would like some with fennel preferably a lot. My husband loves that stuff. I would say at least a few pounds would be great. Thanks.

Old 12-25-2015, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gal View Post
Robin, definitely not hot but we would like some with fennel preferably a lot. My husband loves that stuff. I would say at least a few pounds would be great. Thanks.
Ok....I will pick some up for you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte