Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2011, 10:13 AM

379 posts, read 580,487 times

Advertisements

I saw the sign up, but can't recall the name. In the same shopping center with Wings and Rings, Starbucks, and Dairy Queen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2011, 12:23 PM

9,145 posts, read 14,768,819 times
Vino. They have pizza, but it's not a typical pizza place they actually have pretty decent Italian food as well.

Old 03-05-2011, 12:25 PM

2,908 posts, read 3,874,059 times
I have not seen it, but now we have a pizza place on three of the four corners of that intersection. I hope its something different, like a coal fired pizza.

Old 03-05-2011, 12:39 PM

2,932 posts, read 7,825,961 times
There sure seems to be a ton of Italian/Pizza restaurants around the newer parts of Cary/Morrisville. At least that's what all the coupons I get in the mail show. I hope it works, but I wouldn't mind smthg different.

Old 03-05-2011, 01:39 PM

223 posts, read 577,104 times
Haven't been there, but here's the menu if interested:

http://vinonc.com/

Old 03-05-2011, 01:43 PM

1,832 posts, read 5,091,376 times
I've been there--it's a little more upscale than Georgina's, and doesn't feel as mass-produced as Rosati's. We ate there last night. The food was pretty ok but my husband didn't like his. The kids' pizzas were bigger than I could eat in a single sitting. I had pasta e fagioli (sp)? soup that was very bland and a spinach salad that was pretty good. Other people in our party seemed to enjoy their meals.

They take reservations, which is good, b/c on several occasions we've tried to go the wait has been long.

Old 03-06-2011, 02:28 PM

379 posts, read 959,533 times
I went there for lunch today with my husband & daughter. We were greeted by a lovely hostess & our waitress was equally lovely & polite. (Everything you'd hope for)

We ordered a Lg. Meat Lovers Pie; it was delicious! We'll be going back.

They also have a full bar with counter seating as well

Old 04-22-2011, 07:24 PM

379 posts, read 580,487 times
Pizza was good, but I was not in the mood to tolerate the 'that coupon is for dine in only' greeting I got when I picked up my first order from the place.

Clearly, the coupon nowhere says dine in only and if you have the same one ($5 off $25 or more) you'll see that. I will not be returning.

Old 04-23-2011, 08:49 AM

3,395 posts, read 7,773,458 times
That is really bad about the coupon. I saw on Yelp that apparently the kid's menus they give out for kids to draw on, they don't actually serve the items from. So you order something from it, and they don't have it at that cheap price. Your kid has to order off the regular menu for $$$. Really stupid, imo, for a lot of reasons.

We've done pizza takeout a couple of times. The place really isn't set up for takeout, which is probably a bad decision on their part given the locale. The pizza was really, really good. The crust was as good as a pizza gets, imo. But they REALLY skim on the toppings. If I order a pepperoni pizza, I want more than 1 or 2 pepperonis on a slice.

The place looks nice inside, and has a definitely different vibe than other Italian or Pizza places in the area. I would like to try a sit down dinner without the kids when we get out sometime (but our problem is that if we somehow are kid-less, we are heading to downtown Raleigh or Durham to eat).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary