Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2014, 07:52 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by builder24car View Post
The usual place on Capital Blvd has some new stuff, looks good!
I should go take pictures.

Old 06-26-2014, 11:04 AM

2,110 posts, read 2,723,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I should go take pictures.
Walk around to the back of the building as well, it changes fairly often...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2014, 07:52 AM

3,950 posts, read 5,086,255 times
Random Triangle thought: Any industrious entrepreneur who invents a house wrap product like Tyvek that also filters out radio frequencies will make a fortune. It's now coming to light that the constant bombardment humans are subjected to of nonionizing radiation is having negative affects on our physiology. The most common problem seems to be sleep disturbances in the form of insomnia but there are plenty of other adverse affects as well.

Old 06-30-2014, 10:08 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by builder24car View Post
Walk around to the back of the building as well, it changes fairly often...
Cool!

Old 06-30-2014, 04:35 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,230,653 times
Had a lock box to pickup in Rolesville. My client decided to take her kids to the park on Main St. in Rolesville so we agreed to meet there.

BEAUTIFUL park. Has 2 play areas with plenty to do, lots of picnic tables and lots of covered areas. Plenty of benches...some in sun and some in shade.

People were SO friendly. Her son needed help getting up one of the climbing walls and before she could get over to help him, another mom asked him if she could help and he replied yes and she did.

Nice place to take kids and the kids that were there were playing nicely with each other.

Old 07-02-2014, 05:05 AM

8,159 posts, read 10,918,550 times
I saw that Panera Bread is moving into the Fat Daddy's location on Glenwood. They'll also use this new store as a catering hub.

Old 07-02-2014, 01:05 PM

4,266 posts, read 11,418,220 times
Pulte is building some new townhomes near Brier Creek....

The Townes at Brier Creek Crossings | Durham NC New Homes | Pulte Homes

They are right on the line of Raleigh and Durham, behind the new Wake Med Urgent Care.
Some have Raleigh addresses, some have Durham.
The ones in Wake County are selling more quickly.

Old 07-04-2014, 12:14 PM

2,679 posts, read 2,898,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
Random Triangle thought: Any industrious entrepreneur who invents a house wrap product like Tyvek that also filters out radio frequencies will make a fortune. It's now coming to light that the constant bombardment humans are subjected to of nonionizing radiation is having negative affects on our physiology. The most common problem seems to be sleep disturbances in the form of insomnia but there are plenty of other adverse affects as well.
Sounds expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
Had a lock box to pickup in Rolesville. My client decided to take her kids to the park on Main St. in Rolesville so we agreed to meet there.

BEAUTIFUL park. Has 2 play areas with plenty to do, lots of picnic tables and lots of covered areas. Plenty of benches...some in sun and some in shade.

People were SO friendly. Her son needed help getting up one of the climbing walls and before she could get over to help him, another mom asked him if she could help and he replied yes and she did.

Nice place to take kids and the kids that were there were playing nicely with each other.

Old 07-05-2014, 03:02 PM

2,679 posts, read 2,898,388 times
Downtown fireworks last night was wonderful. The scene was bustling. So many people. So much love.

Old 07-06-2014, 07:03 PM

190 posts, read 275,928 times
Man. The weather is absolutely perfect right now. Low 80's, not too humid, the sun setting. Beautiful.

Saw a lot of people outside in my neighborhood enjoying it. Left over fireworks shooting off. Took a short drive in North Durham and there was practically no one on the roads. I had the windows down and the loudest thing was the crickets. Love it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary